• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Covid cases shooting up unexpectedly, polyclinics overwhelmed, pharmacies out of ART Kits and flu medications

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
408050507_737531748400577_6133707741413568731_n.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pple still think covid scam is the thing now? No wonder I see many pple wearing mask now. They still believe in the mask and covid and vaccine?

Really there is a timeline Spilt now. In my reality, mask is a past and over long time ago, it doesn't exist in my reality now. Still enjoying great health and cycle daily. What covid? There is no covid in my reality.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies, stop using those fraudulent test kits to test. You are just prolonging the scamdemic. :rolleyes:

Chances are, you got the seasonal flu. Remember the flu from before 2020? :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pple still think covid scam is the thing now? No wonder I see many pple wearing mask now. They still believe in the mask and covid and vaccine?

Really there is a timeline Spilt now. In my reality, mask is a past and over long time ago, it doesn't exist in my reality now. Still enjoying great health and cycle daily. What covid? There is no covid in my reality.

Ironically, for the vaxtards, wearing a mask or not no longer makes a difference. But they believe that helps to protect them.

It's a psychological coping mechanism, just like some people feel uneasy in public if they don't wear underwear.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wearing masks in long term makes you weaker. It does not make your body healthier. It makes your body weaker and susceptible to different virus attack in longer term.
Look at what is happening to China now. The hospital is being crushed with people all over. Kids, youth and old people currently.
The control for these 3 years has completely destroyed china. Destroyed the economy , the health and well-being of its people.

In a developed and free Nation, we have good reporting and free reporting of death and seriousness of the situation. People trusted the system and their leaders. But in China, everything is being controlled and manupulated for the reason of social stability.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Timeline spilt explain

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear dumbass Sinkies, once you buy/use the test kits, you become part of the problem.

Then again, most of you are the fully vaxxed dimwits who up to this day still believe the 'safe and effective' bullshit. I bet you will cheerfully make annual Covid shots part of your 'health regimen'.

You will not be missed. Expect 2024 to be a year of revelations. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...partment-hospitals-healthcare-workers-4004706

No lah...160 say many Chao Keng MCs leh

SINGAPORE: When May, a public hospital nurse, recently asked some younger COVID-19 patients why they chose the emergency department (ED) for treatment, they said they preferred it over seeing a general practitioner (GP).

This was despite the Health Ministry’s (MOH) recommendation to seek medical help at emergency departments only for serious or life-threatening emergencies, amid a significant uptick in coronavirus cases this month.