• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Confrontation after man living next to Tampines Mosque tak boleh tahan their prayer noise

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you don't see long line of illegal parking vehicles along the roadside nearby a mosque on every Fridays, traffic police would not issue summon.
But would you get summon very fast if you park your vehicle illegally outside a temple?

No temple near my house either. And I don't have a reason to park outside a temple.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF there is an App for every Muslim Worshipper ... which will sound through the app instead of the loud speaker from the Mosque
Can this work ?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a faith calls every one else a kaffir, then sounding it out loud is not an imposition but a right. This ah pek hasn’t seen how they literally spit on the Kim zhua that the Chinese burn.
Faith is just pseudoscience, religion zealots haven’t figure that out.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
My district has a lot of forests and a large water body nearby. Sounds backward to most HDB dwellers.

Alamak, I should request boss lawrence to build a large floating Masjid on the on the water body, then your district will become a premiere tourist district for muslims. And your whole family will be able to hear and enjoy the calls to hormat the true ONENESS! :wink: :wink:

Malacca_Straights_Mosque.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right after covid, i rented a AIRbnb in jb to sta. happy like fuck but i forgot about mosque thing in jb and my apartment is next to it. Knn , natural alarm every morning. But i too happy liao and after 2 years didn't go jb, i dun care. but i dun want to experience that again. subsequent visits will not make such careless mistake.:biggrin::biggrin:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with Islam and Xtianity is these are Muddle East religions that were meant for the idiots living there to kill each other over. Colonialism and trade brought the shit here. Glad that Burma and Thailand stood strong as bastions of Buddhism. Catholics did much to divide Vietnam politically resulting in VN War.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with Islam and Xtianity is these are Muddle East religions that were meant for the idiots living there to kill each other over. Colonialism and trade brought the shit here. Glad that Burma and Thailand stood strong as bastions of Buddhism. Catholics did much to divide Vietnam politically resulting in VN War.

All Abrahamic religions suffer from the same neuroticism: because they believe time is linear and one life is all there is, with the binary choice in the afterlife of eternal hell or eternal heaven, naturally they are very zealous to recruit new members and to preserve the numbers of their existing members (apologetics, no marriage with those outside of the religion etc). :wink:

Also, all the 'important' events of human history just so happened exclusively in the Middle East region, according to the Bible and the Quran. :roflmao:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This matter should be referred to our minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs….unless he is really busy with other Muslim matters eg catching Ramadan violators, inbred fucking, drugs abuse, jail overcrowding, food delivery issues, non halal fast food etc etc

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It did not start as a religion. It somehow evolved into it. Jesus, in my opinion, did not tell the jews to change from one religion ton another. He merely warned the jews the danger of religion. It diverts humans from doing good by nature to enslavement by religious hierarchy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's normal that KAAFIR, Satan and it's ilk feels uncomfortable, hot and bothered whenever they hear the call to worship the One.

You're probably one of the three I described above.

On the contrary. Religious cannot differentiate the good from the bad. They are totally absorbed in serving their religion which has nothing to do with God. Do not associate anything to be as of God. There is one God. serve Him by doing good.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary. Religious cannot differentiate the good from the bad. They are totally absorbed in serving their religion which has nothing to do with God. Do not associate anything to be as of God. There is one God. serve Him by doing good.

There is great flaw in his argument, it is like a self fulfilling prophecy he created to be always true.

How would a true god need to remind the mortals to worship him 5 times per day?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hungry Ghost month auction has a strict time limit and decibel limit, but Melayus can do whatever the hell they want regarding their Religion of Peace e.g. park on double yellow lines outside mosque and not get fined.

So much pandering to the Melayus for the votes... sad lah, PAP. :biggrin:
And yet these mudsl comprain about discrimination and racism.. these Mudslimes are the most discriminating racists bigots