• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG as an entreport and trading hub is fucked

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually it is my dream to see the whole population of sinkie being fucked.. i cannot stand ball-less shit losers... and now my dream is going to come true...

Thank You Thailand...

Then just fuck home to matland and see your mother getting fucked by those Ah Nehs from MIC 24/7/365!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just feel joy over the news and happy that sinkie ball-less shits are fucked soon.. Karma isn't that much of a bitch.

You say wrongly. You feel the joy seeing your old getting fuck by the mats from UMNO and Ah Nehs from MIC!

Fuck your mother old chee bye!

Last edited: