• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia VS Eco Summer/Spring

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zigzag, why not consider Glenmarie and BDO P15 project? They are launching on 16 May 2015, 9am! Should be much cheaper than SEC or Eco Summer.

These two projects are targeted for middle class and could be priced from $6xxk RM for DSTH after discount, so they are not really that much cheaper.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
These two projects are targeted for middle class and could be priced from $6xxk RM for DSTH after discount, so they are not really that much cheaper.

The P15 buyers will have to immediately service the housing loan after the initial down payment, as the construction is ahead of the schedule. They are not afraid of no buyer now unlike few yrs back.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what?? did i hear relaxman say his house at p12 shoot up?? since when? looks like same price only for BDO. or cheaper!! better faster lobby that fatty wee ka siong push to build the aeon jusco there quick. hopefully he can action as well as he talk.

See. Like I told you. At the end of the day , go round in circles but didn't buy anything. Drama queen. Yet Keep saying only one persons advice is worth listening to. Pfftt ....

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound so upset. Why? Did i offended you? Taking time to chose your ideal home is normal right? There are plenty of supply now.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
You sound so upset. Why? Did i offended you? Taking time to chose your ideal home is normal right? There are plenty of supply now.

Is ok zigzag. He is just trying to get attention. He should be a very lonely guy at home.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? Me upset? You must have confused me with relaxman. It's quite obvious you are a first time buyer n you have anxieties. I get it. But if you still haven't narrowed down ur options after so long speaks volumes. Perhaps it would be good to run back to mama n ask her to choose for you. Mama always knows the best isn't that right?

Why you are so angry? If i unintentionally annoyed you earlier, i wish to apologize to you.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What makes you think I am angry? I don't even know you. So have you decided which property to buy?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one bother you? Very lonely? I am not keen to have a shouting match with you.

Nobody Is shouting. We just want answers. Looks like you have been caught again. Shame on you. Where is the answer? Why are you not answering? I am asking nicely. Everyone is curious to know. Or you admit you were lying about ur stats?

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody Is shouting. We just want answers. Looks like you have been caught again. Shame on you. Where is the answer? Why are you not answering? I am asking nicely. Everyone is curious to know. Or you admit you were lying about ur stats?

haizz....why you keep on inciting others for a shouting match? can you cool down?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haizz....why you keep on inciting others for a shouting match? can you cool down?

No one is shouting. We are just politely asking him to answer a question. If you should want to meddle, pls do ur part to ask him to answer the question instead of inciting a shouting match with me.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
People are selling houses in SEC because they are losing confident with the developer SP Setia. This is a know fact. They are leaderless now. You disagree?

Who is the spokesperson for SP Setia now? Hope they can solve the leadership crisis soon. Not sure about others, but i am definitely losing confidence on this company.