• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously, Who is the Boss of Singapore ? .....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek::biggrin:

1zdyw7s.jpg

Sibeh scary leh , you should become a football pundit and bust all the bookies :biggrin:
Last tip for tonight , Bolton vs. Arsenal - 3/4 ? :cool:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have ONE vote in your hand. Not enough to make anyone do that, but it still counts.

Cheers!

Fellow Singaporeans, I urge all of you to tell your friends, relatives, who are old enough to vote, and who are mobile enough to go to voting centers, to VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE FOR OPPOSITION.

Tell them what you've know, and share with them your pain, sufferings, over the last 5 years...

Do our part, share with our parents, our siblings, our children, our relatives, our friends...

Although we only can vote once, but we certainly have a circle of people that we can influence...

There are about 16,000 registered members in Sammy boy forum, and if 10% are active, there are 1600 people sharing with their circle of friends, relatives, childrens... with 1600 people sharing with only 10 people, there will be 16,000, and the same 16,000 share with another 10, it'll be 160,000, and the same 160,000 share with another 10, it'll be 1.6 million, it'll only be 4 days...

we're all living in the internet age, information could be shared freely via emails...

be courageous, be truthful...

most singaporean are suffering... things need to be done...

let us build a better Singapore... together we can make a difference... just by sharing with people closest to you... only 10 people you need to share, and ask the same 10 people to pay it forward...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just told my parents to vote for PAP

They said of course

Only with PAP will our properties in SG increase their value year after year and we get richer and richer (on paper) until we offload these houses to FTs

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sibeh scary leh , you should become a football pundit and bust all the bookies :biggrin:
Last tip for tonight , Bolton vs. Arsenal - 3/4 ? :cool:

This one Arsenal is easily favorites but they have conceded goals easily when taking the lead. :biggrin:

Newcastle 4 Arsenal 4
Tottenham Hotspurs 3 Arsenal 3

:eek:

Unpredictable with Arsenal conceding goals like that.

Bolton 0 Arsenal 2

or

Bolton 1 Arsenal 3

Maybe i will play total goals (4,5,6)

:biggrin:

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one Arsenal is easily favorites but they have conceded goals easily when taking the lead. :biggrin:

Newcastle 4 Arsenal 4
Tottenham Hotspurs 3 Arsenal 3

:eek:

Unpredictable with Arsenal conceding goals like that.

Bolton 0 Arsenal 2

or

Bolton 1 Arsenal 3

Maybe i will play total goals (4,5,6)

:biggrin:

Swee ! Thank you :smile:

Chok dee !

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah equalisation dengan siow tien di atas katil dalam hotel 81 ... siapa boss? ... :confused:

We are very the democratic ..... we take turn on Man superior atau Women superior binya ....:eek::o:biggrin:

.... not like some party everything also mahu control binya ....:biggrin::mad: