• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously, Who is the Boss of Singapore ? .....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oi .... U don't forget I saved your uncle from gangfight at Bugis hor !!

dont play with him when his holding a bottle of chivas ...:eek:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i4SkO3ypCXw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks a heap. Here is a tip. Hannover 96 will beat Freiburg but don't bet $1000 on it though. Play small because that's a long shot. :eek:

:biggrin:

image.php

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The proletariat. Sg is a democratic country.

Cheers!

pro·le·tar·i·at

[proh-li-tair-ee-uht]

–noun
the class of wage earners, especially those who earn their living by manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily or casual employment; the working class.
(in Marxist theory) the class of workers, especially industrial wage earners, who do not possess capital or property and must sell their labor to survive.
the lowest or poorest class of people, possessing no property, especially in ancient Rome.

Sunny Singapore is a communist country disguised as a democratic country.
It has been so for the past 50 years :eek:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
pro·le·tar·i·at

[proh-li-tair-ee-uht]

–noun
the class of wage earners, especially those who earn their living by manual labor or who are dependent for support on daily or casual employment; the working class.
(in Marxist theory) the class of workers, especially industrial wage earners, who do not possess capital or property and must sell their labor to survive.
the lowest or poorest class of people, possessing no property, especially in ancient Rome.

Sunny Singapore is a communist country disguised as a democratic country.
It has been so for the past 50 years :eek:

Yes, the working class. They form the majority. And they can vote - that`s democracy.

Cheers!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on 7th May 2011, I am the boss of Singapore because I have a vote in my hand powerful enough to make PAP kneel and kiss my foot.

Last edited:

AndreaPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to all

singaporege2011.wordpress.com

singaporeelection.blogspot.com

singaporerecalcitrant.blogspot.com

facebook.com/theonlinecitizen

facebook.com/pages/The-Temasek-Review/190806675782

yawningbread.wordpress.com

Play Weakest Link Game - paptheweakestlink.blogspot.com