• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serena is getting more and more charming!!!

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1601400_695789600442653_735464225_n.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A good Christian woman does not lie, hence no push-up bra.

true, when walking through a valley this shallow, there's nothing one should fear except that the twin peaks doesn't have enuff to cushion and kiap the rod and the staff.
also, there's also something called lying through the teeth ...

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
-------------------------------------

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fBj6YK70CZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fucked countless women n honestly speaking, theres always a feeling of something is missing whenever i fucked "airport runways" no matter how chio they are..

#Hope it helps.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will she wear today? Must be more charming and captivating with each passing day!!! Hallelujah!!!

What bag will she carry?

What shoes will she be wearing ?

Everything about her is almost purrrfect!!!!!!!!!!The public is watching her with great expectations.

Even her hair looks good and I am sure smell good too!!! Hallelujah!!!!

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like someone who enjoyd rough sex...I'll shove that can into her cheebye and the bottle up her arsehole.....

you are just a pimp and a low down sex pervert
i know you do all these to your FB !
you have no class even to come near Serena
she is the epitome of beauty, sacredness and sexuality
you can't even come anywhere nearer her little toe!!!

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry
none of them will go to jail
this is lee dynasty
where the greed culture rules

She is absolutely stunning!! Simply awesome!!! How I could just give her a light hug! That will send me to Cloud NIne!!!

So confident,so beautiful, so sensual and so captivating!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!