• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serena is getting more and more charming!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Con Hee's nett worth in excess of $300 million with steady income stream from 33,000 gong cheebyes....not rich enough meh? She dun need to switch tycoons.

why does a pastor needs 300million...can bring to see Jesus Christ when he dies?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought 狗屁 unker only got fetish for ho jinx?? :biggrin:

hochingplus120097293103.jpg

Ho jinx: I'm gonna use this finger and pok 狗屁 unker's ass :biggrin:

狗屁unker see this pic dont cream in pants ok :wink: :biggrin: :oIo:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the take up rate for boob jobs by sinkie women is pretty low. they usually go for botox, double eyelid job or nose job.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i find her so so only..how come sinkie guys' standard so low..like never see chio bu before... you have never tasted thai standard is it.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what you guys have posted.

She is a real beauty! I am sure the outcome will be quite satisfactory.

She has become a celebrity! Singapore women rock man!!!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1528480_10151811226057115_1527751201_n.jpg

The City Harvest trial continues today, with all the six accused - including former finance manager Serina Wee (right) - arriving at court this morning. Church founder Kong Hee arrived separately with his wife Ho Yeow Sun. http://bit.Iy/1cbLmIx

Where the fuck are her tits ? :eek: