• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self praise: my near perfect good rendition of a good piece of music

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Cantonese bully dog that is very negative and nothing positive doing the same thing as what he did six years ago when I said I am learning piano accusing me hallucinating. I have proven my piece and yet this Cantonese dog is proudly doing the same thing as he did years ago. Come on my piano playing is obviously not that bad, at least for this song sounds nice and sophisticated enough.
GPGT one just dig out my thread six years ago saying I want to learn piano and see how negative are all the dogs. I am the only positive one! Even the moderator Cantonese bully dog @zhihau also super negative and think my thread on learning piano foreign languages etc is trash and thrown it beyond recognition into the coalition thread. Who here is entitled to tell me to be positive? No one

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GPGT one just dig out my thread six years ago saying I want to learn piano and see how negative are all the dogs. I am the only positive one! Even the moderator Cantonese bully dog @zhihau also super negative and think my thread on learning piano foreign languages etc is trash and thrown it beyond recognition into the coalition thread. Who here is entitled to tell me to be positive? No one
Oh I also remember the very negative hakka ADULTERER bully dog ah meng clone @iamnobody making snide remark then of how old already still want to learn piano. Why so negative? 90 years old also can learn piano!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look in the mirror that’s you self entitled shameless ignorant evil bully piece of dirty shit. Pui!
Ownself cheap see everyone everything cheap. Own family women cheap see other women cheap and so shamelessly self entitled to smear me and bully me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don’t know @empathizerofeatshitndie start thread accused me self praise? So I start thread self praise for once lor. Other times I only state facts no self praise but this time I self praise so what? Anyway it’s still a decent piece.
Let me repeat again because dogs pretend can’t see other times I state facts no self praise hor, it’s only this thread I self praise song song gao jurong so what? Buay song? Go learn something and self praise lah better than self entitled to take people’s good name and hide in rat hole defame song song gao jurong and call yourself not shameless and call your victim of crimes as shameless. Yikes!

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
卖淫并不可耻。
但你这廉价的卖春妇!
印度的公厕,还想立贞节牌坊!
装处女。贱中贱! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
卖淫并不可耻。
但你这廉价的卖春妇!
印度的公厕,还想立贞节牌坊!
装处女。贱中贱! :biggrin:
You 贱狗Jeremy Quek 窝囊废bully dog prostitute and son of Cantonese prostitute proven Jeremy Quek dare not step into your own name thread just like you dare not go to my Facebook to spew evil filthy lies of me hahahaha