• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self praise: my near perfect good rendition of a good piece of music

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Near perfect? :eek:
64937694c7cc37b3e44fdb6637cae6a8.gif

You Farking idiot.
Do you know what is beat and rhythm?
笑死人 LOL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Near perfect? :eek:
View attachment 192161
You Farking idiot.
Do you know what is beat and rhythm?
笑死人 LOL
Okay lah near perfect and not perfect because I always miss a few notes here and there. And obviously you are telling lies on my beat and rhythm because everyday I listen to this song on my piano autoplay and I dare say my rendition sounds as good.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay lah near perfect and not perfect because I always miss a few notes here and there. And obviously you are telling lies on my beat and rhythm because everyday I listen to this song on my piano autoplay and I dare say my rendition sounds as good.
Oh this a relatively easy beginner piece lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh this a relatively easy beginner piece lah.
Btw took me more than a year to learn to play this too. Although I learnt it together with another song but nothing is easy in life except losers smearing people to win just open cb bully dog chicken mouth to churn lies can liao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw took me more than a year to learn to play this too. Although I learnt it together with another song but nothing is easy in life except losers smearing people to win just open cb bully dog chicken mouth to churn lies can liao.
They say you are slut means slut even when you’re a virgin. Say you lousy means lousy even when you are good. Say you everything shit and they win liao. Then so shameless always act victim cry pap umno ccp bully them.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
pepe-laugh-oh-no-no-no.gif

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least now I know y ur upstairs cantonese neighbour keeping knocking on his bedroom floor day n night... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Cantonese bully dog that is very negative and nothing positive doing the same thing as what he did six years ago when I said I am learning piano accusing me hallucinating. I have proven my piece and yet this Cantonese dog is proudly doing the same thing as he did years ago. Come on my piano playing is obviously not that bad, at least for this song sounds nice and sophisticated enough.