• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See how MINDEF become suckers...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think they are following the US of A ; with the introduction of the Navy and Airforce pixel uniform, first impression was PLA but a subtle version.

One thing is certain for our army algae uniform; it really works. Heard from close friends whom were harvesting durians in certain areas in the west when suddenly a company got up and charge upfront. Leaving the durian hunters stunned as no one expected training in that area or noticed anything and my friend in a cast for weeks for his stupidity . One incident that got everyone laughing for weeks.

US Navy also used dark blue pixelised uni. Air Force also--grey.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahya.... change here change there ... make it once and for all.change to this one lagi cool!!!

Waffen-SS-camoa.jpg

Soldaten%20der%20Waffen-SS%20in%20typischer%20Fleck-Tarnung.jpg

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please look at the context, US UCP sucks. Multicam works but not in tropical climates. Green pixelised works but not in desert areas. End of story

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
ba0317fde24c.jpg

This is multicam in wooded area.

6499859ejw1drrnkif7moj.jpg

Three US Navy SEALS with multi cam. The boonie hats in the middle and to the right, I believe are still digital, but the rest is multi. Navy Seals mix it up, they do what they want.

Jungle is a total different wooded environment compared to the woodland in the north whether you are in Siberia, N America or Europe. I believe in most cases a jungle is both darker, wetter and denser.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
ba0317fde24c.jpg

This is multicam in wooded area.

6499859ejw1drrnkif7moj.jpg

Three US Navy SEALS with multi cam. The boonie hats in the middle and to the right, I believe are still digital, but the rest is multi. Navy Seals mix it up, they do what they want.

Jungle is a total different wooded environment compared to the woodland in the north whether you are in Siberia, N America or Europe. I believe in most cases a jungle is both darker, wetter and denser.

If they do that in tropical jungle like Brunei or Malaysia, Multicam wont work

Def will not work in the Artic! Hahha