• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Security guard is the most useless profession in Singapore

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to negotiate for a better pricing and penalty clause when looking for a security agency to provide guard and patrolling services.

All I can say is even if you pay more money, they still provide you very lousy services :thumbsdown:
How much more is "more"? How much does human life cost?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much more is "more"? How much does human life cost?

An example now I going to get quotations from 2 big established agencies and 1 small agency.

I received the price of one security guard services for one month from 3 agencies.

a) $5600 a month
b) $5200 a month
c) $4500 a month

Now I needed 4 guards for two shifts to look after the security of the building.

Which one should I choose?

Your 2nd question on human life, I cannot answer :cautious:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
An example now I going to get quotations from 2 big established agencies and 1 small agency.

I received the price of one security guard services for one month from 3 agencies.

a) $5600 a month
b) $5200 a month
c) $4500 a month

Now I needed 4 guards for two shifts to look after the security of the building.

Can you consider training and keeping guard dogs and hire 1 foreign workers to handle guard dogs ? Buy dog food from Malaysia and Thailand directly

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you consider training and keeping guard dogs and hire 1 foreign workers to handle guard dogs ? Buy dog food from Malaysia and Thailand directly

No cannot, I am in charge of a facility department of a building, so I often hire security services on a yearly contract basis and dogs are not allowed in our building :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

a) $5600 a month
b) $5200 a month
c) $4500 a month

How much of that go to guard?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to change to get rid of unfit and old security guards and those who dare not to take action or those who only bully delivery guys

Yes, they are too very pragmatic when they see a gentleman wearing suit like a CEO or VP entering the building they will greet them "Good morning Sir" :biggrin:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best solution.

1671675900037.png