• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Security guard is the most useless profession in Singapore

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why it can rot until like this ? We have to start from the ter nao parents.
Ter nao parents will think that school/tuition centers is a place whereby educations and morals are taught.
They didn't know that those are then the most immoral people on earth.
Especiallee those that extend out to setup own educational business ALL sung zai mo see fart. They always work with others within the schools or institutions to con parents money and tax payers money.
Those aunties ex school teachers 40yo and above with a lecturer husband that setup own educational business wah no horse run.
Onlee death is the most appropriate punishment for those becas they are not supposed to be a human in the 1st place. Even imprisonment for life is too light for them.
And my uncle dare to say is ALL for this tag team I.e not even 1 can be spared.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those aunties ex school teachers 40yo and above with a lecturer husband that setup own educational business wah no horse run.
Onlee death is the most appropriate punishment for those becas they are not supposed to be a human in the 1st place. Even imprisonment for life is too light for them.
And my uncle dare to say is ALL for this tag team I.e not even 1 can be spared.

Those tuition centers only want parents' money and tutors are lowlifes :devilish:

Learn olympiad maths at early age for what?? :rolleyes:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extremely shameful to the security guards but newspapers do not expose the security company. School break in was not discovered by the security guards. Instead, it was discovered by the electrical technicians.

The whole security industry is corrupted to the core.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
In mid-January 2020, there was a power trip at the guard room of the vacant Jurong Junior College. A technician conducted a check on Jan 20, 2020 and discovered that around 1,000m of copper wires worth S$20,000 was missing from the college's main consumer switch room.

Don’t depend your security on useless security guards because they are a bunch of free loaders, unmotivated and lazy bastards. Many of them even use PMD at work and they are physically unfit for their jobs

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Security guard supervisors always teach their staff to poh mata first and don’t confront the bad guys. That is their job.

I think all off the security guards will pretend to sleep when they know that there are break ins. These bastards will let the thefts to ransack the whole premises and only call the police when the thefts have left the premises

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The term "security guard" is a misnomer. They are there more to act as a deterrent than to provide security. I see many of them are either super skinny or super obese, so how the fuck can they provide security to the residents?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
In mid-January 2020, there was a power trip at the guard room of the vacant Jurong Junior College. A technician conducted a check on Jan 20, 2020 and discovered that around 1,000m of copper wires worth S$20,000 was missing from the college's main consumer switch room.

Don’t depend your security on useless security guards because they are a bunch of free loaders, unmotivated and lazy bastards. Many of them even use PMD at work and they are physically unfit for their jobs
That just a few copper wires. How about those responsible for causing jobs to be stolen by foreigners? Losses are trivial in comparison. :unsure:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is costlier

202530688_10158857470712012_470267496795926761_n.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many security guard firms are actually operated by ex MP and they do not train their staff.

Singaporeans are silly to spend money on these sleeping security guards

That's a filthy lie. Our local security firms send our security guards for upgrading courses which includes anti-terrorism and how to operate cctv technology for force multiplier effect.