• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Seafood] - Best Chilli & Pepper Crabs in Singapore? Jumbo vs Long Beach

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never tried long beach but jumbo's sri lankan crabs are big and the "gong" are huge too. very tasty...

You are really the resident retard.
The title is very clear....
How you compare if you never even tried one of them? Fucking moron!

Back to topic....its long beach for me

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun shoot thru your arse mouth lah, i already said tht i like jumbo, not comparing, you are downright stupid...just stick to your whatsapp crashing.

You are really the resident retard.
The title is very clear....
How you compare if you never even tried one of them? Fucking moron!

Back to topic....its long beach for me

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun shoot thru your arse mouth lah, i already said tht i like jumbo, not comparing, you are downright stupid...just stick to your whatsapp crashing.

Thread is jumbo vs long beach....
I rest my case dumbo....
Go sign up for wise and best to improve your english comprehension

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so u mean those who tried neither aren't supposed to comment, really a stupid fucktard..argh ptui...

Gong Cheebye you really got shit for brains.
How to say which is better if you have not even tried both?
Go look up definition of 'comparison'.....
Dun reply or post for post count sake....really attention whore.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder if you are born stupid.. u r depriving pple who had not been there to ask questions, admit it! you are stupid...

Gong Cheebye you really got shit for brains.
How to say which is better if you have not even tried both?
Go look up definition of 'comparison'.....
Dun reply or post for post count sake....really attention whore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The samsters must be doing well to be swapping notes on good places to eat chilli crabs. So what you whining about students not having enough pocket money for tuckshop food?

PAP must be doing such a good job that people can curse LKY while feasting on chilli crabs.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder if you are born stupid.. u r depriving pple who had not been there to ask questions, admit it! you are stupid...

Dun try Peng prata to enlist crowd's help.....
Anyone can comment here.....discussing anything remotely related to crabs.....
but only a gong cheebye like you would offer an opinion on the main question of comparison between the two when you not even tried both.....muahahaha