• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP's ND message: Join us to bring about a future of hope

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan];285713 said:
yeah ignore all these SDP clones, all they do is spam. We the rest are on a campaign to counter spam with spam. Either the boss will do something or we will kill this section until SDP loses a platform.

FUCK SDP

just listen to how lamei defames HDB but wait! she herself bought a very expensive point block executive flat in ABC with circular balcony some more.

if HDB is accused as profiteering from peasants and selling us flats that are exorbitant, when we - the flat owners decide to sell our "exorbitant" flat, do we sell it cheaply or demand the HIGHEST PRICE we can fetch?

of course, we want the highest price for our own flat. if that's the case, why then accuse HDB of doing the same?

would lamei sell her house at the price she originally bought from HDB? if say she bought her exec flat for $250k - a very expensive price indeed, later when she wanna sell, does she intend to sell it at 250K or very much higher. her flat now could be worth in the region of above 500k. if she sell at say 500K, isn't she slapping herself by selling also at an obscenely higher price?

what is the logic o her making that stupid brainless speech on NATIONAL DAY some more and representing SDP? is she one of the SDP CEC member by the way to begin with? isn' she slapping herself and proving how chronic lame SDP persist to behave and try to instill mistrust and dsunity in our society?

so tell me. what is the purpose of a NATIONAL DAY speech coming from SDP?

there's nothing good, encouraging or optimistic. SDP only tries to excerbate the current economic downturn that is face worldwide. singapore is in fact handling it quite well compare to other countries.

what does SDP have in mind that could really help singapore POSITIVELY & CONSTRUCTIVELY?

PRACTICALLY NONE! if they have none, it's better for them to SHUDTHEFUCKUP! instead of trying their best to exploit a dire situation and turn the peasants into a state of disunity and disharmony. what good do we have if SDP successfully achieves that? you want singapore to be like what's happening in KL now? or maybe thailand?

we must learn to treasure the peace and stability of our nation and not to be maliciously misled by betrayers and traitors from SDP. what good has chee soon juan done or contributed to our nation?

NOTHING!! NOTHING AT ALL!

his aim is to bring singapore down. our joy is chee's sorrow and our misery is chee's rejoice. such is the warped mentally of SDP. you really want them to take care for your ward? seriously. you think these sdppies are good people? look into their own personal lives and think again.:rolleyes:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY, when the nation rejoices in SGP NATIONAL DAY, why do SDP still wanna spread GLOOM & DOOM? are u sure SDP have peasants' concern in their minds?

lamei complains about HDB but do u know that she lives in a very expensive exec HDB flat. she accuses HDB of profiteering and she bought a very EXPENSIVE exec point block HDB flat?

why huh? why leh?:confused:

Do you SERIOUSLY share famiLEE LEEgime's so call joy and celebration?

I can tell you that MOST Peasant are not. Most opposition are not either. NDP2009 is the most significant drop in display of national flag ever in all 44 years.

If you saw NSP's NDP2009 message it is almost same tone and subjects as SDP's NDP2009 message. Why? And Why you don't criticize the NSP?

I don't hear any joyful celebration for NDP2009 from RP WP SDA etc either.

Even Ass Loong & WKS etc all delivered very sad messages for NDP2009.

How are you celebrating NDP2009? Got burn fireworks at home?
:eek::rolleyes::wink:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JA03Z9p9GrM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1-gA7uQ6TA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iuWfkOlVIv8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
你所讲的中文还比黄根成(Ah Seng)的好多了.
阿成的中文越老越退步了。

我今晚刚好看到阿成念阿窿的国庆讲词,拜托!烂透啦!丢人现眼。。。:biggrin:

3462477686-pm-8217-s-national-day-message-to-be-broadcast-on.jpg
868fff0c201ba704

:wink:

I have got the actual Pics online now on YouTube.Com, the aboves are not the actual. Please check it out, how fucked up is Ah Seng's 华语。呸!烂死了!丢脸哟!

The SDP & NSP's Chinese NDP2009 got much higher standard than famiLEE LEEgime.:biggrin::wink::smile:

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
just listen to how lamei defames HDB but wait! she herself bought a very expensive point block executive flat in ABC with circular balcony some more.

if HDB is accused as profiteering from peasants and selling us flats that are exorbitant, when we - the flat owners decide to sell our "exorbitant" flat, do we sell it cheaply or demand the HIGHEST PRICE we can fetch?

of course, we want the highest price for our own flat. if that's the case, why then accuse HDB of doing the same?

would lamei sell her house at the price she originally bought from HDB? if say she bought her exec flat for $250k - a very expensive price indeed, later when she wanna sell, does she intend to sell it at 250K or very much higher. her flat now could be worth in the region of above 500k. if she sell at say 500K, isn't she slapping herself by selling also at an obscenely higher price?

what is the logic o her making that stupid brainless speech on NATIONAL DAY some more and representing SDP? is she one of the SDP CEC member by the way to begin with? isn' she slapping herself and proving how chronic lame SDP persist to behave and try to instill mistrust and dsunity in our society?

so tell me. what is the purpose of a NATIONAL DAY speech coming from SDP?

there's nothing good, encouraging or optimistic. SDP only tries to excerbate the current economic downturn that is face worldwide. singapore is in fact handling it quite well compare to other countries.

what does SDP have in mind that could really help singapore POSITIVELY & CONSTRUCTIVELY?

PRACTICALLY NONE! if they have none, it's better for them to SHUDTHEFUCKUP! instead of trying their best to exploit a dire situation and turn the peasants into a state of disunity and disharmony. what good do we have if SDP successfully achieves that? you want singapore to be like what's happening in KL now? or maybe thailand?

we must learn to treasure the peace and stability of our nation and not to be maliciously misled by betrayers and traitors from SDP. what good has chee soon juan done or contributed to our nation?

NOTHING!! NOTHING AT ALL!

his aim is to bring singapore down. our joy is chee's sorrow and our misery is chee's rejoice. such is the warped mentally of SDP. you really want them to take care for your ward? seriously. you think these sdppies are good people? look into their own personal lives and think again.:rolleyes:

you seem to have an issue with everything she does.... are you okay?

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
well if you are really the true McCoy LaMei, then i must tell you that you gals did a really good job on the video, i am very much impressed. Way to go!

There is much to be desired in the way other political parties use whatever resources available to come up with their message. I see some effort put in my NSP but i do not see much from WP or the reform party.

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
well if you are really the true McCoy LaMei, then i must tell you that you gals did a really good job on the video, i am very much impressed. Way to go!

There is much to be desired in the way other political parties use whatever resources available to come up with their message. I see some effort put in my NSP but i do not see much from WP or the reform party.

Another LITERATE IDIOT!

Take a look at http://www.thereformparty.net and see 4 urself d gd msgs dat RP has to offer...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you SERIOUSLY share famiLEE LEEgime's so call joy and celebration?

I can tell you that MOST Peasant are not. Most opposition are not either. NDP2009 is the most significant drop in display of national flag ever in all 44 years.

If you saw NSP's NDP2009 message it is almost same tone and subjects as SDP's NDP2009 message. Why? And Why you don't criticize the NSP?

I don't hear any joyful celebration for NDP2009 from RP WP SDA etc either.

Even Ass Loong & WKS etc all delivered very sad messages for NDP2009.

How are you celebrating NDP2009? Got burn fireworks at home?
:eek::rolleyes::wink:

UY, if opp parties keep harping on such deadwood subjects, u bet they shall lose again. those people gotta learn how to talk more senses. tell, if those jobs are not taken by FTs, do u think locals can handle them?

do locals wanna go do contruction works? or be nurses wiping arses nd smelling shits?

the worldwide economy is bad. sgp isn't spared. in truth, sgp is coping well. the gov is doing all they can. yes, i agree. they could have done more but it's still up to us to do the utmost.

opp parties in propagating and exploiting this world phenomena situation n hoping to exploit it into their advantage is sealing the last coffin pin in their own shaky situation.

the message opp parties should be promoting should be:
ENCOURAGEMENT, HOPE, DILIGENCE, PERSERVERANCE and etc.

tell me. DOES ANY OPP PARTIES REPRESENTATIVES HAVE ANY ALTERNATIVE TO THE CURRENT SOLUTION?

we are all singaporeans. be it paps or opps supporters. we work together to promote a better singapore - a better live for all singaporeans. discrediting the gov and using factless accusation only hit back at the opp's credibility.

THE OPP PARTIES SHOULDN'T BEHAVE LIKE THE NATIONAL TRAITOR CHEE SOON JUAN.

i believe deep within every opp supporters' heart, we know that this would work. it wouldn't garner more ground supports. conversely, it just proven pinkie's mockery that opp parties do not have the type of calibre to be an opp voice in parleement.

c'mon, every opp political wannabes! time to behave more politically matured and still stuck like a frog in a well!

look around us...open your eyes and look clearly.

if singapore were to be ruled by traitor chee, do u think we would have come so far?

all these peace, security and unity of the citizens could be destroyed by depicable characters such as chee - if he succeeds. but HALLELUJAH!! he always fails!

SINGAPORE IS TRULY A BLESSED CITY!! SO LOVE IT! PROTECT IT! MERDEKA & MAJULLAH SINGAPURA!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you seem to have an issue with everything she does.... are you okay?

please ask her what things she does when no one is looking? is she reponsible for the death of an unborn child or the breaking up of a family? not her own. somebody's else.

and please ask her to clarify the incident reported in a chinese daily.

if she's really that righteous and brave, ask her to step out and clarify.

SILENCE MEANS ADMITTANCE.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have got the actual Pics online now on YouTube.Com, the aboves are not the actual. Please check it out, how fucked up is Ah Seng's 华语。呸!烂死了!丢脸哟!

The SDP & NSP's Chinese NDP2009 got much higher standard than famiLEE LEEgime.:biggrin::wink::smile:

NATIONAL DAY is a day of rejoicing the birth of a nation. it's not something for opp parties to exploit a joyous occasion.

if u were there during the event, u would have soaked up the jubilance and exuberance of that electrifying night.

if opp parties choose to remain petty, vengeful, un-coopeartive and brainless, paps shall remain for years to come.

if opp parties choose to be ignorant and remain aloof with their pride, please continue to do so. the people shall decide when they vote - and i can tell u - they definitely would not vote in the clowns.:(

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
NATIONAL DAY is a day of rejoicing the birth of a nation. it's not something for opp parties to exploit a joyous occasion.

if u were there during the event, u would have soaked up the jubilance and exuberance of that electrifying night.

if opp parties choose to remain petty, vengeful, un-coopeartive and brainless, paps shall remain for years to come.

if opp parties choose to be ignorant and remain aloof with their pride, please continue to do so. the people shall decide when they vote - and i can tell u - they definitely would not vote in the clowns.:(

You will let LEEgime rule few more generations if you play by the book - or rather their book. That is primary 2 pupils standard, OK?

We don't share their silly jubiLEE OK?

They ask for unity and then we will have to play that up against them.

We get people to be more polarized and divided between LEEgime & Peasants, at the same time we get more united against them. Unity is for us, divide apart from them. Don't play into their hands.

If we were so dumb then even pigs can rule us for few more generations. We need to finish them ASAP, and pay the price that is necessary. :rolleyes:

SEOConJob

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar, leetahbar, you are in the wrong company of short and fat conman who dreamt of taking over Tampines GRC and agent 'K' also known as no[lan] and better still "Chicken Head!"

SEOConJob

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan];286997 said:
Edmung Ng can go suck Leetahbah's cock for all i care :oIo:

Tsk! tsk! tsk!..Admirable.....But on second thought!.....fuckers like you have very thick skins....so to fuck yourself and your short fat conman buddy who dreamt of taking over Tampines GRC in the last General Elections is really no big deal, true? Agent 'K' Chicken Head no[lan]?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:return you the compliment!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar, leetahbar, you are in the wrong company of short and fat conman who dreamt of taking over Tampines GRC and agent 'K' also known as no[lan] and better still "Chicken Head!"

thanks for the warning. but i think it's still better than to get mixed up with some bitch who could induce abortion in her lover's wife, sow discords and cause disintegration of otherwise a newly happily marriage. u got anything that can beat that, do let everyone knows.:rolleyes:

yep! i was just as shocked when i first got that juicy news!!!:eek:

MICHELLE, THIS IS FOR YOU!! :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEOConJob

there's another SHORTter & FATter conman. he's none other ngejay. so which one to trust or thrust better?:confused: