• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP's ND message: Join us to bring about a future of hope

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td class="contentheading" width="100%">http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/2637-join-us-to-bring-about-a-future-of-hope

SDP's ND message: Join us to bring about a future of hope </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="contentpaneopen"> <tbody><tr> <td class="createdate" valign="top"> Thursday, 06 August 2009 </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> Singapore Democrats

Women Democrats deliver the SDP's 2009 National Day message: It’s time that Singaporeans come together to reach out with the Singapore Democratic Party to bring about political change.

<object class="embed" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/x4vWRgScTaM&feature&showinfo=0" height="344" width="425"></object>
</td></tr></tbody></table>http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/2637-join-us-to-bring-about-a-future-of-hope

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, right!

who are u living with now by the way?:confused:

i thought we read SDP'S NO MSG! any msg from SDP is always a bad msg. any good news in sgp is bad news to SDP.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
People's business you don't bother lah! What about you ? The blowjobs you have been giving the short fat conman in the backlane of Smith Street behind the RP office satisfy him or not? When are you two moving in together?:wink::biggrin:

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I dislike videos, it's nice but I'm a speedreader with little patience. Will be good to have the text too.

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I dislike videos, it's nice but I'm a speedreader with little patience. Will be good to have the text too.

thanks for watching even though you dislike videos..

will pass on your suggestion to SDP...

cheers..

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU ALL SDP CHEEBYE KIA!! LAI ME EDMOND NG NOT SCARE OF YOU!! CHaO CHEE BYE SDP WILL BE CURSE TO HELL FOR THE NEXT 2 THOUSANDS YEARS!!
n538043309_1031947_4422copy-1.jpg

Seeeeeeee! it's so apparent. A simple minded fat short conman running out of ideas to salvage his reputation when there was nothing much in the first place. Where is the mother CB cursing? Ooooor! scare kenna deleted issit?:biggrin:

Do check out the link below. I was right on the money!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeeeeeee! it's so apparent. A simple minded fat short conman running out of ideas to salvage his reputation when there was nothing much in the first place. Where is the mother CB cursing? Ooooor! scare kenna deleted issit?:biggrin:

Do check out the link below. I was right on the money!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

edmund is taller than the other ng. still dunno who? ngejay la! the one who's so bravely had his face censored in some RP dinner video. will be be present for this yr dinner and again censor his nerdy turd face?:confused:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
edmund is taller than the other ng. still dunno who? ngejay la! the one who's so bravely had his face censored in some RP dinner video. will be be present for this yr dinner and again censor his nerdy turd face?:confused:

One let you suck his cock, the other won't. Who is your fuck buddy? Homosexual bastard!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
lamei is not even listed in SDP CEC. why is she so kaypoh? obviously, she has more hidden agendas which would soon be like a repeat in WP where once she was undercovering for some ex-wp dissident who was the prettier posterboy then.:confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td class="contentheading" width="100%">http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/2637-join-us-to-bring-about-a-future-of-hope

SDP's ND message: Join us to bring about a future of hope </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" align="right" width="100%"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="contentpaneopen"> <tbody><tr> <td class="createdate" valign="top"> Thursday, 06 August 2009 </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> Singapore Democrats

Women Democrats deliver the SDP's 2009 National Day message: It’s time that Singaporeans come together to reach out with the Singapore Democratic Party to bring about political change.

<object class="embed" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="about:blank" width="425" height="344"></object>
</td></tr></tbody></table>http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/2637-join-us-to-bring-about-a-future-of-hope

你所讲的中文还比黄根成(Ah Seng)的好多了.
阿成的中文越老越退步了。

我今晚刚好看到阿成念阿窿的国庆讲词,拜托!烂透啦!丢人现眼。。。:biggrin:

3462477686-pm-8217-s-national-day-message-to-be-broadcast-on.jpg
868fff0c201ba704

:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
你所讲的中文还比黄根成(Ah Seng)的好多了.
阿成的中文越老越退步了。

我今晚刚好看到阿成念阿窿的国庆讲词,拜托!烂透啦!丢人现眼。。。:biggrin:

3462477686-pm-8217-s-national-day-message-to-be-broadcast-on.jpg
868fff0c201ba704

:wink:

UY, what happened??? pray tell us more leh!!:eek:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waaaaah! how come people can believe in the short fat conman Edmond Ng Fuckjerk the internet course provider to relieve you of your extra cash who aspires to become an MP, who believes he can take over Tampines GRC hah?

Waaaahhhhhh secondary four education vulgarities sound like girl gangster talk!:biggrin:

leetahbar's job now is to infract and ban the nics in order to cover his fuck buddy in return to be allowed to suck his dick! leetahbar! how Edmond's cock taste like har? Like a con job or not?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

images
Will you vote for this conman?:eek:

Well since leetahbar is trying to push the dirt further away from prying eyes., I'll do the honours of bumping it up!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's get back to the topic of thread.

sdp boastfully stated there are only 14 cec members. they even show off their members' pic but only 12 were present in the pics. where's the other 2?

if lamei is with the cec, why the shyness about showing off her face? she's a desperate attention whore seeker. she would love to air her ratty face, isn't it?

so who are the other 2 missing figures?

is SDP really proud of their members or are the members really that loyal and proud about SDP?

:confused::confused::confused: go ahead! add another INFRACTION - that's what u guys are truly good at - COWARDICE AND LOSING STREAK!:biggrin:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's get back to the topic of thread.

sdp boastfully stated there are only 14 cec members. they even show off their members' pic but only 12 were present in the pics. where's the other 2?

if lamei is with the cec, why the shyness about showing off her face? she's a desperate attention whore seeker. she would love to air her ratty face, isn't it?

so who are the other 2 missing figures?

is SDP really proud of their members or are the members really that loyal and proud about SDP?

:confused::confused::confused: go ahead! add another INFRACTION - that's what u guys are truly good at - COWARDICE AND LOSING STREAK!:biggrin:

You are the epitome of a great joke!

Looky here! You had infractions given against you when you have the means to return them the favour with your (S) status.

But you had given infractions to members whose status do not give them that privilege. And you had gotten them banned!

And here you are accusing others of being a bully!

Since you have the mentality of a kid, I will explain it by way of an example.

A man beats up people whose hands are tied. What do you call such a man?

Answer: A despicable gutless Bully!

For you, it had to be upgraded into a despicable, gutless bully behind a computer!

As for your post, its all gibberish as usual!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
NgEjay
Send E-Mail
Visit Website
Add To Friends
Ignore Posts

hi'ya, nerd! remember tuesday u would to slither back to where u come from......and they will be waiting for you:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

You are the epitome of a great joke!

Looky here! You had infractions given against you when you have the means to return them the favour with your (S) status.

But you had given infractions to members whose status do not give them that privilege. And you had gotten them banned!

And here you are accusing others of being a bully!

Since you have the mentality of a kid, I will explain it by way of an example.

A man beats up people whose hands are tied. What do you call such a man?

Answer: A despicable gutless Bully!

For you, it had to be upgraded into a despicable, gutless bully behind a computer!

As for your post, its all gibberish as usual!

this is ur # what nasty clones huh, nerd?:confused:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Running out of ideas? A secondary school education and you want to play politics? As I had observed, you had not replied to the challenge of showing where you can get the information in this vBullettin forum.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY, what happened??? pray tell us more leh!!:eek:

I normally ignore famiLEE LEEgime's NDP craps, but I happen to see it tonight while visiting my mom, the TV was on that channel. Fuck Up lah Ah Seng's Mandarin went from bad to worst. Any opposition's Chinese NDP message can beat Ah Seng hands down lah.

Eh, LTS you damn free kept stiring up wars within opposition for what lah?

Got time humtum famiLEE LEEgime better OK? :wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I normally ignore famiLEE LEEgime's NDP craps, but I happen to see it tonight while visiting my mom, the TV was on that channel. Fuck Up lah Ah Seng's Mandarin went from bad to worst. Any opposition's Chinese NDP message can beat Ah Seng hands down lah.

Eh, LTS you damn free kept stiring up wars within opposition for what lah?

Got time humtum famiLEE LEEgime better OK? :wink:

UY, when the nation rejoices in SGP NATIONAL DAY, why do SDP still wanna spread GLOOM & DOOM? are u sure SDP have peasants' concern in their minds?

lamei complains about HDB but do u know that she lives in a very expensive exec HDB flat. she accuses HDB of profiteering and she bought a very EXPENSIVE exec point block HDB flat?

why huh? why leh?:confused: