• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - We need you to build this vision with us

jw5

Loyal
Yes, yes, we know you are bitter about being rejected. Boo Friggin' Hoo. :biggrin:

According to one of my kakis, Mark Andrew Yeo wanted to join SDP, but he was rejected by Chee. :wink:

At the end of the day, the bottomline is people prefer "Japanese food", aka PAP in power.

Chee is just so worth teasing. Bye...Chee....bye!

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should stop responding to "winners". He is a pathological liar and always a twister.

Did SDP contest the Punggol by-election? Go brush up your knowledge, friend.

I think we have all heard of this argument ad nauseum and not fooled to know the immediate issue to come clean that concerns us is the CPF and Temasek.

By the way, I don't stay in Aljunied. If it suits you, I can vote for another party and team who has yet to "fail" to "come clean". I will do my part to ensure that even if opposition fails to retain Aljunied, the PAP will lose at least 5 other GRCs so that they will not be able to sabo so many opposition town councils.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
so it means PAP see him not a threat as all..but why PAP IB shit and their pathetic masters keep making so much noise about Dr Chee and so worry about him???
That's where you are wrong. SDP is no longer a major threat to the PAP after the ouster of CST. WP may still still be a formidable threat though.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did SDP contest the Punggol by-election? Go brush up your knowledge, friend.

the PAP will lose at least 5 other GRCs so that they will not be able to sabo so many opposition town councils.
I admit that I wasn't sure about those photos and that's why I put a "?" at the end of my statement. You should have been more elaborative.

To think that the PAP will lose 5 GRCs in the next election, I think you are too naive. On the contrary, they may even win back Aljunied if the correct people are assigned to that GRC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's where you are wrong. SDP is no longer a major threat to the PAP after the ouster of CST. WP may still still be a formidable threat though.

PAP is always right?.. See.. Everyone.. PAP always think that they are always right.. You wanna vote for someone who think that they are always right? Like built a graveyard in your estate with a $1 company without giving a shot about u..

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is always right?.. See.. Everyone.. PAP always think that they are always right.. You wanna vote for someone who think that they are always right? Like built a graveyard in your estate with a $1 company without giving a shot about u..
The result at the next GE will reveal the truth and I have faith in it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You offer your arse Chee buy for your PAP master daily.. That of course I know.. You allow them to win over your arse easily..
Melbourne Kee Lan Ah. Bo Siong Kong Simi Lan Cheow Wei?

As a Jiu Hu Kia, you have no right to interfere in the Sinkie politics, you bastard.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You offer your arse Chee buy for your PAP master daily.. That of course I know.. You allow them to win over your arse easily..
At least it's better than to trust some Pundek who can't even spell "DIARY" from "DAIRY" and "TESLA" from "TELSA". What a disgrace to be in this forum?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To think that the PAP will lose 5 GRCs in the next election, I think you are too naive. On the contrary, they may even win back Aljunied if the correct people are assigned to that GRC.

We'll see.

By the way, I didn't mention next election. I'm still young. In another 2 elections, we'll see.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey! How come you thank tonychat for his encouragement but never thank me for my encouragement? :p

Hi brother, sorry lah. Very busy these few days. Must have missed your post by mistake because I read too quickly! I hope it is not too late for me to say thank you now hor :smile::smile::smile:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1489203_10153198512823455_8983571078757210605_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nearest MRT station to Holiday Inn Atrium is "Outram Park".

Or take Bus No.51, No.64, or No.186 to get there

905899_10153198574148455_7184917595614514668_o.png