• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - We need you to build this vision with us

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blood soaked streets and civil war is my vision. Are u hiring armed thugs by any chance?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5 DAYS TO GO BEFORE LAUNCH!

http://yoursdp.org/…/sdp_to_unveil_plans_fo…/2015-01-05-5932

The PAP has enormous resources, including the state apparatus, to conduct its campaign. The opposition is at a great disadvantage in this regard. But if the people of Singapore commit to helping the SDP rise to the challenge, then nothing can stop us.

We have built a competent party structure, planned a winning strategy, and spelt out a clear, alternative vision for our country. All we need now is our fellow Singaporeans to step up and help secure a bright and democratic future for our nation. Join us this Saturday!

Please donate to our campaign. Click here: http://www.facebook.com/yoursdp/app_221460014534454

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the WP can't even establish itself a good foundation today, I can hardly even consider the SDP, especially if it's under CSJ.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the WP can't even establish itself a good foundation today, I can hardly even consider the SDP, especially if it's under CSJ.

PAP ib shit hard at work again..if so, why are your PAP master so worried about SDP and Dr Chee..

Since he is not a threat to PAP.. Why make so much noise.. Stupid Fucktard sinkie shit.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pictures that speak for themselves.

pic_201104_76.jpg

WP rally

Ca+016+%2528Small%2529.jpg

SDP rally

pap2904.jpg

PAP rally

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People attend SDP rallies for kicks and to vent steam on the paper. But on polling day, most of them still voted for PAP. Even Vivian B, a B-grade PAP leader, can beat the SDP gay boy Vincent convincingly at the polls.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pictures that speak for themselves.
Those pictures were from the PE by-election? Things have changed for the WP and the people would have already got a taste of WP, especially in Aljunied.

Until they come clean about the management of the Town Council's funds, those who have paid their dues on time will definitely not going to take it so lightly. Another dissatisfaction is how many times have this co-driver been slapping the actual driver? Many will be looking forward to what the WP will do when the bus/MRT fare hikes review will come to fruition by March 2015.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
People attend SDP rallies for kicks and to vent steam on the paper. But on polling day, most of them still voted for PAP. Even Vivian B, a B-grade PAP leader, can beat the SDP gay boy Vincent convincingly at the polls.
SDP with CSJ around is tantamount to taking a gun and shooting yourself.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SDP with CSJ around is tantamount to taking a gun and shooting yourself.

so it means PAP see him not a threat as all..but why PAP IB shit and their pathetic masters keep making so much noise about Dr Chee and so worry about him???

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People attend SDP rallies for kicks and to vent steam on the paper.

Strange. Why could no one else see any facial difference between PAP and opposition rally goers or see anyone "venting steam" at opposition rallies.

But on polling day, most of them still voted for PAP.

So? Just because more people prefer Japanese food, it means Korean food is bad? I don't know what kind of logic you have.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange. Why could no one else see any facial difference between PAP and opposition rally goers or see anyone "venting steam" at opposition rallies.

So? Just because more people prefer Japanese food, it means Korean food is bad? I don't know what kind of logic you have.

At the end of the day, the bottomline is people prefer "Japanese food", aka PAP in power.

Chee is just so worth teasing. Bye...Chee....bye!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those pictures were from the PE by-election?

Did SDP contest the Punggol by-election? Go brush up your knowledge, friend.

Until they come clean about the management of the Town Council's funds

I think we have all heard of this argument ad nauseum and not fooled to know the immediate issue to come clean that concerns us is the CPF and Temasek.

By the way, I don't stay in Aljunied. If it suits you, I can vote for another party and team who has yet to "fail" to "come clean". I will do my part to ensure that even if opposition fails to retain Aljunied, the PAP will lose at least 5 other GRCs so that they will not be able to sabo so many opposition town councils.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the end of the day, the bottomline is people prefer "Japanese food", aka PAP in power.

Then grow some balls and whenever you go to a food place, go tell people who order the less popular foods that they are eating wrong things or curse them to get a stomacheache. Tell them this is your logic, that everyone must eat the same things.