• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP under Chee: From a well-respected opposition party to a pariah shunned by all

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your acting skills really suck.

I don't even know there's a jacys till you make a big hooha out of it. Why are you so kan cheong if you are not involved ?

And even the blind can see that your writing style is exactly the same as the jacys in both SBF and SDP forum.

Try harder.

You called me "jacys" and yet you dont know who I m.

You set up "jacys" trying to bait the real "jacys" out and that makes me wonder, what so threatening about "jacys" that you have to do that? was "jacys" that popular? Seems to me he is.

and all I have to do is to mae one remark of your "disappearance" and activities for "jacys" had stopped and you are back in the foil.

Your writing style had been consistent and there is hardly any difference between "avantas" and "jacys".

Oh yes, I have seen the other "jacys" in the SDP forum as well, that style is the same as yours.

try very very very hard. :smile:

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi jacys,

Cut the act lah, we all know you are jacys. The other "jacys" is probably your clone.

Darkcloud = Wisely = ektay = Melvin Tan.

Are you jobless now ? So free to wreck havoc here and in SDP forum ?

F**k lah Ejay might as well say every one else other than yourself is one person. Who don't know you got the most nicks!

You like men so much, call yourself NG EGAY!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...that's was really fast ! Why are you so nervous ?

How's your wife, Swee Bee ? Are you satisfying her ?

The property market is bad now, no wonder you are so free to clone around !

:biggrin::biggrin:

F**k lah Ejay might as well say every one else other than yourself is one person. Who don't know you got the most nicks!

You like men so much, call yourself NG EGAY!

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
What proof do you have that I am Melvin ?

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not as fast as you in masturbating between Avantas & Jacys. Mr Ng Egay.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
JBJ played by the PAP rule book when he chose parliamentary democracy. Whether LTK and the WP in its present light is a better choice than JBJ is a question of preference for degrees, more spicy less spicy, more sugar less salt,

Well I do not wish to muddle the issue with sugar, salt and spice but suffice to say LTK is simply ineffective in parliament. I'll give you an example - when asked by the PM should WKS resign over the MSK saga, LTK chose to keep silent. He would have replied YES to reflect the sentiment of many a Singaporean but did not. Even if he felt it was unfair to blame WKS over the incident he could have said NO. He did not say that either. That incident says a lot about LTK.

but suffice it to say that if JBJ had not died and those who wanted a more aggressive style of politics had left the WP ( Senior members) I would probably have left with them.

It is still not too late. JBJ's reform party is still around. If you you can form your own party like JBJ did or be an independent. Mot sure how that will work out as you would likely have to contest against LTK in Hougang or form a team to contest a GRC.

The truth is that CSJ has not the mass for mass civil disobedience and neither the votes to be a politician.

Be that as it may, CSJ has not given up on Singaporeans and is till trying. There is always hope when one does not give in or give up.

That's a lot more than I can say about LTK and the Worker's party. We have LTK and his minions giving all sorts of excuses and insisting it would be decades before they can form an alternative govt and in the next breath say CSJ does not have the mass for civil disobedience, at least not yet.

What do Singaporeans do in the meantime?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
But isn't that the apparent cold reality at the end of the day (presently)?

We have LTK and his minions giving all sorts of excuses and insisting it would be decades before they can form an alternative govt and in the next breath say CSJ does not have the mass for civil disobedience, at least not yet.

Tell Singaporeans to get some balls, stop whinning and show some support for any and all oppos due to present circumstances. If not then the public deserve to get shafted by LKY and the PAPs indefinitely and should bloody well shut their mouths and stop complaining.

What do Singaporeans do in the meantime?

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Yellow

I would agree that he should have been more forthcoming or harder on the issue of MSM and Minesterial responsibility and even if I would seek to form or support a new party because of disappointment I would not be so insane as to call in any form for a three cornered fight.

Dr Chee is personally as far from "reforming the electoral system so as to conduct free and fair elections that would allow the SDP a better showing" as LTK is from forming the next alternative government.

LTK is just being realistic and correct in his statements. If I had moved to the reform party and heard JBJ making claims about being or forming an alternative government I would have quit in disgust as well. No one in the opposition is capable individually or as a united front to make claims as to being an alternative gov in any form. It is far better to make limited claims which are believable and achievable over two three election cycles. If you seek revolution and civil pressure then the road through civil protest arises but one had better be able to mobilize 30,000 and not just thirty.

Locke

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your acting skills really suck.

I don't even know there's a jacys till you make a big hooha out of it. Why are you so kan cheong if you are not involved ?

And even the blind can see that your writing style is exactly the same as the jacys in both SBF and SDP forum.

Try harder.

Acting skill? I m sure I cant "act" as good as you since I dont change nicks so many times and you know what? your control of nick appearence is so inconsistent that already blow your cover.

Was I kan cheong?

Actually I wasnt since I dun know who "jacys" in person though I have seen him in the old sammyboy. But it felt so good to blow your cover. Your lack of management is really funny.

Now I can understand why Tan Kian Lian would not want to work with Wayangparty and singapore enquirer. How could he work with people who cant even handle simple management? Looks like TOC and Goh meng Seng is going to get Tan Kian Lian on their wagon.

I so cant wait to see you and your bunch of clowns lack of appearence in the coming GE.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a difference between here and the countries you have mentioned: they are pretty much genuine arguable democracies. Ours is nothing, just a pseudo-democracy. As such its harder, and takes decades to overturn an entrenched ruling party that has been in control for nearly 50 years.

This is quite a pathetic excuse of a statement coming from the WP. All of the countries mentioned by Avantas, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan would not have progressed democratically had it not been for the civil disobedience and protests. Look at the recent protests in Thailand and the HinduRaf in Malaysia right before the elections in Malaysia. It was not without sacrifice mind you. You do not wake up one fine morning and the country had turned democratic whilst everyone was fast asleep in bed.

Takes decades?? What then is the fucking use voting for WP? If it takes decades as you and LTK say, then I have a suggestion for the good citizens of Hougang-

Boot LTK out of Hougang in the next election. The PAP will save his arse by giving him a NCMP seat anyway. Look, he has not been doing any good since he's been in parliament. You Singaporeans have seen your situation worsening and its going to get worse if you continue to vote for two-bit oppositions like LTK. He does not deserve the $13,000 monthly salary anyway and he's still going to be in parliament as an NCMP minus that undeserving fat paycheck making that same old speeches.

Send LTK and his WP a strong message. Vote him out of Hougang.

That will force the WP to re-define itself from a feeble PAP friendly party. Else the WP would become irrelevant and obsolete in the eyes of the public thus giving way to true opposition parties.

Its a win-win situation for Singaporeans.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is quite a pathetic excuse of a statement coming from the WP. All of the countries mentioned by Avantas, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan would not have progressed democratically had it not been for the civil disobedience and protests. Look at the recent protests in Thailand and the HinduRaf in Malaysia right before the elections in Malaysia. It was not without sacrifice mind you. You do not wake up one fine morning and the country had turned democratic whilst everyone was fast asleep in bed.

Takes decades?? What then is the fucking use voting for WP? If it takes decades as you and LTK say, then I have a suggestion for the good citizens of Hougang-

Boot LTK out of Hougang in the next election. The PAP will save his arse by giving him a NCMP seat anyway. Look, he has not been doing any good since he's been in parliament. You Singaporeans have seen your situation worsening and its going to get worse if you continue to vote for two-bit oppositions like LTK. He does not deserve the $13,000 monthly salary anyway and he's still going to be in parliament as an NCMP minus that undeserving fat paycheck making that same old speeches.

Send LTK and his WP a strong message. Vote him out of Hougang.

That will force the WP to re-define itself from a feeble PAP friendly party. Else the WP would become irrelevant and obsolete in the eyes of the public thus giving way to true opposition parties.

Its a win-win situation for Singaporeans.

peasants have already given up csj. his voters' statistic should have told him that. as for LTK, his is on the raise. now why would u wanna instigate peasants to rid LTK? don't u know that cst is like beh tong soon, i.e, won't last for long and ridding LTK would mean FULL PAPS domination?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
peasants have already given up csj. his voters' statistic should have told him that. as for LTK, his is on the raise. now why would u wanna instigate peasants to rid LTK? don't u know that cst is like beh tong soon, i.e, won't last for long and ridding LTK would mean FULL PAPS domination?

I can't speak for CSJ and his SDP but suffice to say IMHO, they are on the right track.

As for giving LTK the boot, I'm simply giving Singaporeans a win-win suggestion. LTK will still be in parliament, only as an NCMP this time around which does not make a damn bit of difference anyway. This will have the effect of forcing the WP to re-evaluate their party objectives - whatever they may be now. At least it will get rid of pseudo-opposition parties in subsequent elections as they know the public cannot be duped any longer by demogogues tongued politicians like LTK who pretend to be opposition.

And the PAP can no longer go around telling everyone the pretext that Singaporean has a multi-party democracy. At present that only true in form but not substance.

As for full PAP dominance, isn't that what they and their internet dogs want? Why would they complain? Or does LTK and his WP serve a political agenda for the PAP?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi jacys/Cleareyes/Wisely,

Getting confused of which nick to use ?? :biggrin::biggrin:

Let's put it another way. Wayangparty.com was never interested to jump onto anybody's "bandwagon" because unlike TOC's Andrew Loh which is unemployed and therefore can run TOC full time, wayangparty's writers hold proper well-paying full-time jobs. They don't really care a damned about wayangparty's 'political future' if it is the correct word to use in the first place. It is merely a blog to them.

Tan Kin Lian and TOC is just another false dawn.

When Remy Choo enters working life, the realities of the world will dawn upon him. Do you think he still have the time or energy to run TOC or get involved in politics as young lawyer struggling to establish himself in the legal fraternity ? Singaporeans have no time for politics. Earning a decent living, advancing in one's career and buying cars and properties are more meaningful to them. Will Remy Choo give up his future for his political ambitions ? Dream on, the moment PAP comes inviting him to their tea party, he will jump immediately !

Tan Kin Lian will run road immediately to Australia the moment PAP knock on his head like what happened to his previous protest at NTUC INCOME. He has admitted his wife does not want him to be involved in politics. His will is weak and easily wavered as evident by his posturing. If Tan has any political ambition, he will not have waited till now to reveal them.

So who will anchor TOC except Andrew Loh with a baggage of scandals awaiting his enemies to expose ?

You think the Pappies don't know about his "exploits" in the old SBF ? Andrew Loh is a sitting duck, waiting to be "slaughtered". He knows it himself and that's why he passed TOC to Remy Choo and became his "deputy" though he is still running the show.

Only two fates await TOC: fade into oblivion as its writers lose their passion as they enter working life or in the unlikely event it continues to grow be bought over by SPH like fuckwarezone. Unless Andrew Loh is willing to babysit TOC for the rest of his life, TOC will not last more than a few years.

Acting skill? I m sure I cant "act" as good as you since I dont change nicks so many times and you know what? your control of nick appearence is so inconsistent that already blow your cover.

Was I kan cheong?

Actually I wasnt since I dun know who "jacys" in person though I have seen him in the old sammyboy. But it felt so good to blow your cover. Your lack of management is really funny.

Now I can understand why Tan Kian Lian would not want to work with Wayangparty and singapore enquirer. How could he work with people who cant even handle simple management? Looks like TOC and Goh meng Seng is going to get Tan Kian Lian on their wagon.

I so cant wait to see you and your bunch of clowns lack of appearence in the coming GE.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given a choice between an outright one-party state and a sham opposition in Parliament for the PAP to masquerade SG as a 'democracy', I prefer the former.

Low Thia Kiang serves no purpose at all in opposition politics other than to be used by the PAP to protray SG as a parliamentary democracy and that "credible" opposition leaders can be elected to counter-attack its critics.

I can't speak for CSJ and his SDP but suffice to say IMHO, they are on the right track.

As for giving LTK the boot, I'm simply giving Singaporeans a win-win suggestion. LTK will still be in parliament, only as an NCMP this time around which does not make a damn bit of difference anyway. This will have the effect of forcing the WP to re-evaluate their party objectives - whatever they may be now. At least it will get rid of pseudo-opposition parties in subsequent elections as they know the public cannot be duped any longer by demogogues tongued politicians like LTK who pretend to be opposition.

And the PAP can no longer go around telling everyone the pretext that Singaporean has a multi-party democracy. At present that only true in form but not substance.

As for full PAP dominance, isn't that what they and their internet dogs want? Why would they complain? Or does LTK and his WP serve a political agenda for the PAP?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
peasants have already given up csj.

the peasants are:

bob sim the PAP dog

bob sim the temple thief

bob sim the father basher

bob sim the chao ah kwa

bob sim the fake monk

bob sim the con-man & cheat

bob sim the moron who called his mother lau-chee-bye

LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

if chee keeps getting dwindling voters' supports, what's there he could do? more rantings? he has no intention to be in parleement. his main motive to to whack the cuntry and its gabrament.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not very good egs. for those thinking about becoming democractic in that sense if you ask me. In any event, the ground political realities in Thailand and M'sia were and are different from S'pore's ground realities.

Ironically a better eg. if at all would possibly be Indonesia notwithstanding all its problems. After the fall of Suharto not many gave it a chance to democratise itself without falling into chaos, but fastforawrd 10 years and I must say that it has not done such a bad job all things considering.

Anyways Singapore and Singaporeans need to find their own political redemption.

All of the countries mentioned by Avantas, Malaysia, Thailand and Taiwan would not have progressed democratically had it not been for the civil disobedience and protests. Look at the recent protests in Thailand and the HinduRaf in Malaysia right before the elections in Malaysia.

A

Alu862

Just ensure the democracy comes with 3G iPhones and pretty clothes for girls and boys.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Porifirio

Someone has managed to errrr put the chicken before the egg or misread current SEA political history. Protest are fine in the countries stated, but the reason the " mass
" protests were successful were because the politicians organizing the protest could win votes in elections which in turn meant they could turn out supporters which in turn meant that the protest further strengthened their political objectives.

Ever why some people just look blindly and blithely state that protests and demonstrations are the solution to all our problem ? And Thailand gods, the people replacing Thaksin through protests are probably less democratic than even LKY and its a good thing for democracy ?

Yellow People I believe is a democrat who believes in democracy as long as it delivers his preferred result.

Locke

Last edited: