• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

SDP First Walkabout at Punggol East

phouse3

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...dp-does-first-walkabout-punggol-east-20130106

Go buy a copy tomorrow.

twsdp20133e.jpg

SongBoh

Okay to have all the walk about by all the parties.

Go walk about till song song.

But pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no 3 or 4 or 5 corners fight.

If got more than 2 corner fight... voting time - sibei bay kang kor ah... sibei buay song.

Vigilante

Okay to have all the walk about by all the parties.

Go walk about till song song.

But pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no 3 or 4 or 5 corners fight.

If got more than 2 corner fight... voting time - sibei bay kang kor ah... sibei buay song.

i think oppo parties agree liao that SDP Vincent will be the candidate for this one.

hmm I really hope WP up their game if they want to contest,,maybe WP and SDP can discuss and form an agreement,,,I will vote for SDP if its a straight fight,,if WP contest,,i will vote WP 1st,,,,

Vigilante

hmm I really hope WP up their game if they want to contest,,maybe WP and SDP can discuss and form an agreement,,,I will vote for SDP if its a straight fight,,if WP contest,,i will vote WP 1st,,,,

i believe the respective heads already agreed only 1 oppo...and vincent is the candidate.

They want to test the ground to see if they are well received before deciding whether they have confident to win votes. Still premature to suggest such walk-about shows SDP is keen to contest. Probably they wanted to use this opportunity to warm up East Pongol mood so that opposition of any camp can have a better ground to win regardless who eventually contest with pap.

One thing I love about the SDP is their cute mascot, Danny The Democracy Bear..

Picardo

One thing I love about the SDP is their cute mascot, Danny The Democracy Bear..

Danny The Bear will be able to bring happiness and smiles from deep within the hearts of an untold number of people.

Go Danny, go.

They want to test the ground to see if they are well received before deciding whether they have confident to win votes. Still premature to suggest such walk-about shows SDP is keen to contest. Probably they wanted to use this opportunity to warm up East Pongol mood so that opposition of any camp can have a better ground to win regardless who eventually contest with pap.

i wonder how they test the ground. opinion polls ? people in general are polite and will smile at you if approached by PAP or Oppositions likewise: take leaflets, listen for 15 seconds, nod head in approval when asked for votes. how to accurately gauge the people's sentiments ?

Wildfire

Yea ...

It's okay to talk a walk. What is more important is to Walk The Talk :biggrin:

You may represent the silent majority. But, please, please ...do not remain silent if voted in!

Cheers ...

SongBoh

You right.. Women loves cute cuddly bears.. Danny can become SDP's secret weapon to target the votes of the Opposite sex..

Volunteer to be the chap wearing the Danny bear mascot then alot of minah SYT will go and hug you.

Like that you will steam song song. Song boh?

Picardo

Volunteer to be the chap wearing the Danny bear mascot then alot of minah SYT will go and hug you.

Danny must be taught some routine and endearing 'trademark' mannerisms. Professionalism is important.

Agree with Picardo.. Must be professional.. If touch here, touch there, then jialat lah..

Public will make police report of being groped by a bear.. SDP will lose many precious votes if Danny suddenly becomes horny..