• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDA Desmond lost election deposits

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fat fuck deserved it. Geh kiang small fuck want to create 3 corner fight.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only Desmond had agreed to consolidate the force between SPP, RP and SDA, the result wouldn't be so bad. Yet he made a big scene wanting to split out. Now see what he did to himself. His party has not much image to convince majority voter unless they consolidate.

gesg2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the interview, Desmond was mentioned served the people since the last election while WP just parachuted in. These people just work blindly for WP.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CST actually very unlucky. last time SDP got Dr Chee. now SDA got desmond. both ended up like shit. but Dr Chee learned his lesson and improve a lot.

LTK good in grooming successor!!! now wp got so many good people inside!!! its a pity East Coast GRC cant get!!!

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond Lim - time to quit politics. Your participation is a distraction, to prove the point, you lost your deposit.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Lim - time to quit politics. Your participation is a distraction, to prove the point, you lost your deposit.

Agreed. He never could make it. One, he does not have a face of a politician. Two, he does not have the charisma of a politician. Three, he does not have the brains of a politician. Four, he does not have a heart of a politician.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? I already personally told him many times to pull himself out and lead that Pasir Ris Pungol GRC team. He insist that he have to ight for that territory against PAp & WP.

Fearing Teo Chee Hean to walk-over, I had still to help him and get him candidates and spare candidates and the nominators etc. Otherwise another Tanjong Pagar GRC in the north.:(

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? I already personally told him many times to pull himself out and lead that Pasir Ris Pungol GRC team. He insist that he have to ight for that territory against PAp & WP.

Fearing Teo Chee Hean to walk-over, I had still to help him and get him candidates and spare candidates and the nominators etc. Otherwise another Tanjong Pagar GRC in the north.:(

Thank you for another round of help to the opposition's cause Home Affairs ISD Yap Kheng Ho. What is your real rank in ISD har?

Z

Zombie

Please ask SDA not to waste time, not even in punggol pasir-ris.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please tell SDA to disband. They had their chance and now they have proven how fucked they are.

All I see are a bunch of petty, small-brained, low-IQ, chicken-hearted malcontents who formed a political association because of nothing more than their huge egos.

The new opposition is now WP, NSP, SDP, maybe RP when Kenneth grows accustomed to the way things are in SG.

But SDA? You are NOTHING without CST.

Please, we don't need slippermen in our political scene so for the fuck sake of Singapore, DISBAND!!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
........ Home Affairs ISD Yap Kheng Ho. What is your real rank in ISD har?

Colonel. I am still surprised you people are still replying to him and his posts.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please tell SDA to disband. They had their chance and now they have proven how fucked they are.

All I see are a bunch of petty, small-brained, low-IQ, chicken-hearted malcontents who formed a political association because of nothing more than their huge egos.

The new opposition is now WP, NSP, SDP, maybe RP when Kenneth grows accustomed to the way things are in SG.

But SDA? You are NOTHING without CST.

Please, we don't need slippermen in our political scene so for the fuck sake of Singapore, DISBAND!!!

Quite frankly, RP should just close down. For all the rhetorics by KJ last night, he should just walk away in the sunset and forget all about politics. He is in politics for the wrong reasons (heritage? false sense of injustice?). In the words of my 22-year old anti-PAP niece, his uninspired dull monotone, his dreamy faraway look, 'funny' lispy manner of speaking in an strange accent makes it difficult to endear himself to voters. The walkout of his father's buddies in his early days when he assumed the party secretary mantle did not help matters. Neither did the exposure of his rules by Alex Tok help.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Colonel. I am still surprised you people are still replying to him and his posts.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The fucker is calling for civil disobedience woh! And info for you. "flkyflky" is Colonel Yap Kheng HO ISD Home Affairs. check his post."Tiny rank" is the key word. You want more details. Post.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite frankly, RP should just close down. For all the rhetorics by KJ last night, he should just walk away in the sunset and forget all about politics. He is in politics for the wrong reasons (heritage? false sense of injustice?). In the words of my 22-year old anti-PAP niece, his uninspired dull monotone, his dreamy faraway look, 'funny' lispy manner of speaking in an strange accent makes it difficult to endear himself to voters. The walkout of his father's buddies in his early days when he assumed the party secretary mantle did not help matters. Neither did the exposure of his rules by Alex Tok help.

You want to talk to "gentlemen" politicians, talk to those who broke away from RP if they are willing to discuss it.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RP and SDA should deregister their party. No point of fighting for next election. They cannot even manage to get 40% vote. Only get 30% plus( this group will vote any opposition party).
Those candidate manage to get above 40% will have a chance in next election.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
RP and SDA should deregister their party. No point of fighting for next election. They cannot even manage to get 40% vote. Only get 30% plus( this group will vote any opposition party).
Those candidate manage to get above 40% will have a chance in next election.

For this... I agreed with you :biggrin:

No wonder Chiam did not put Desmond in Potong Pasir :biggrin:

Last edited: