• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Scientists Stunned by First Proofs of Contaminated DNA getting absorbed into Human Cells

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the propaganda low IQ retarded bitch on 160 news that took up to 7 shots of garbage along with her low life family members as well as that retarded low IQ Youtuber guy going for the jab so able to go resturant and eat??? Ohhh... how about another retarded low IQ female doctor in Singapore very young uplorry too... ummm....
the motherfucking four board quacks on this forum lmfao. They have gone silent. One of them I bet must be Whore jinx in disguise

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, the word “stunned” was a red flag already. TS loved the news of fear mongers

so if they are good why u never go take some mrna? i dunno what is ur agenda seriously? ppl kpkb vaccine got dna integration then u kpkb them fear monger. so if they are fear monger then means mrna are good. then why dun u take?

can u let us know which page are you with? u seems confused?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you living in a cave? Covid scamdemic was planned long time ago

so u think mrna is good? i dunno what is ur agenda? one end kpkb those saying mrna got dna intergration risk fear monger. one side kpkb mrna no good. are you from yishun? :o-o:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sin
so if they are good why u never go take some mrna? i dunno what is ur agenda seriously? ppl kpkb vaccine got dna integration then u kpkb them fear monger. so if they are fear monger then means mrna are good. then why dun u take?

can u let us know which page are you with? u seems confused?
Since when I said vaccines were good? I said they promote fake news aka misinformation. That doesn’t mean I am with the mainstream taking vaccines. I said you never research enough and don’t understand truth. People like you don’t take red pill enough and carry on spreading misinformation like a sheeple

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole scamdemic was about 4th Industrial Revolution. You seems clueless and have gone sidetracked. Got divided by controlled oppositions? Lol

If you want to link nanotechnology with ssd and android only show how much you are clueless with technology

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole scamdemic was about 4th Industrial Revolution. You seems clueless and have gone sidetracked. Got divided by controlled oppositions? Lol

If you want to link nanotechnology with ssd and android only show how much you are clueless with technology

Hahaha. really jia lak. no wonder those authorities call u anti vax. because the reasons u gave are 5g, ipod nano and not based on science.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

why ppl died? have u read agout igg4 antibodies? u need to read more about science and not those werid star trek theories.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. really jia lak. no wonder those authorities call u anti vax. because the reasons u gave are 5g, ipod nano and not based on science.
I am proud to be an anti-vax and flat earther. Call me whatever you want. If you so capable of scientism, go join the sheeple

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am proud to be an anti-vax and flat earther. Call me whatever you want. If you so capable of scientism, go join the sheeple

Antivax meaning is anti vax. I am not and I've took hep jabs and still alive after 20 years. I am only against unsafe technology.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you justify it using scientific methods? Share with us your knowledge of scientism

U dunno about igg4? U only focus on some nano ipod etc. then u dunno why those ppl died? Ppl dun die because they have ipod nano or nano sim cards

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dunno about igg4? U only focus on some nano ipod etc. then u dunno why those ppl died? Ppl dun die because they have ipod nano or nano sim cards
Please don’t reply to me if you don’t have any scientific methods to show. Thanks. I wouldn’t want to waste my time on people who don’t understand science but only want to argue “theory” based nonsense

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don’t reply to me if you don’t have any scientific methods to show. Thanks. I wouldn’t want to waste my time on people who don’t understand science but only want to argue “theory” based nonsense

U dunno also. U only know star trek. Nano ipod etc.

Ppl died with a reason. Cannot be died of ipod nano etc.

Anyway to your question. If a person have taken 3rd does of mRNA. His igg4 level will spiked by 5 folds. Igg4 increased will causes immune exhaustion. So the body immune just switched off and dun do cancer survilance. Ppl died with a reason. Not Simi nano. Ssd. Unless they swallow the whole ssd and chocked to death .

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Making claim that one cannot prove it using scientific methods isn’t science but scientism, ideology and propaganda. Science isn’t theory. It can be tested, measured, observed, demonstrated and proven. Not theory please.

I think you got divided by controlled opposition and start pushing an ideology that you yourself cannot prove lol.

What more worse now, it has become part of your belief system lol

Last edited: