• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scholar General lugs 20kg and goes on 32km course

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, hao lian braggart show proof, talk cock sing song no use.

dont be stupid,im also a ace pilot.....finish the ace combat canyon mission on extreme difficulty in under 4:38 seconds with full afterburners.....i can fly a f22 jet thru ur mothers cheebye like its tokyo drift.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
32km seem like taking his live, look at our commandos 72km is normal training, have he heard about commando potting salt tablet to replace the heavy lost of salt in their body that made them weak and porosity in the bone. I only salute the commando like rambo not the "ace pilot".

He is a what? in the armed forces??, he needs to understand, the what & which??...did Gen. Douglas MacArthur packed his full pack & march with his men to understand the ARMY?? did..Gen. Colin Powell?? oh! I forgot...those are real Generals, not these "Mickey Mouse" type...why doesn't he, go on a 32km course in Lahad Datu....

I did & we did, when we were doing National Slavery...20kg on a 32km...was part & parcel of military training...do not know, how many times we did it here & overseas...?? now we have a "Mickey Mouse" general, doing that , & the shit paper, is making him sound like some, "macho man"...

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be an effective PAP minister, you have to be simple-minded. What portfolio would suit Sam?

Two portfolios.
AAA. Minister for Finance.
Why?
He is well versed in finance :
QUOTE:
"Screw the CPF! Beat Ho Ching's returns by converting your SGD to ARS and earn 28.59% interest immediately".UNQUOTE.

BBB> Minister for Education.
Why?
Quote:
"advice vs advise, etc etc."

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sharon's unit of the Haganah became engaged in serious and continuous combat from the autumn of 1947, with the onset of the Battle for Jerusalem .... were in combat almost every day.......For his role in a night-raid on Iraqi forces at Bir Adas, Sharon was made a platoon commander in the Alexandroni Brigade........
......,He was shot in the groin, stomach and foot by the Jordanian Arab Legion in the First Battle of Latrun......
In...1949, Sharon was promoted to company commander....then took leave to begin studies ....at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.....
...A year and a half later.....returned to active service in the rank of major, as the founder and commander of the new Unit 101..... The first Israeli commando unit....... Unit 101 was merged with the 890 Paratroopers Battalion to create the Paratroopers Brigade, of which Sharon would also later become commander. Like Unit 101, it continued raids into Arab territory......During a payback operation in the Deir al-Balah refugee camp in the Gaza Strip, Sharon was again wounded by gunfire, this time in the leg..............Sharon commanded Unit 202 (the Paratroopers Brigade) during the 1956 Suez War....... leading the troop to take the ground east of the Sinai's Mitla Pass and eventually the pass itself ............
....in the 1967 Six-Day War, Sharon, in command of the most powerful armored division .....destroy the Egyptian forces ,... the Kusseima-Abu-Ageila fortified area......
Sharon played a key role in the War of Attrition........as leader of the southern command, on July 29 Israeli frogmen stormed and destroyed Green Island, a fortress at the northern end of the Gulf of Suez whose radar and antiaircraft installations controlled that sector's airspace.......
Sharon ...retiring ....At the start of the Yom Kippur War ..1973, Sharon was called back to active duty. along with his assigned reserve armored division...... Sharon's division crossed the Suez, effectively winning the war for Israel...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Sharon

Just compare all these scholars to a rank and file who made it to General, Ariel Sharon

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
An ace pilot more comfortable within the confines of the fighter jet, he said he wanted to understand the "way of life" in the army and navy.

Did Shitty Time reporter knows the meaning of "Ace Pilot" Did this paper general ever been to combat to begin with?

ace pilot
Web definitions
A flying ace or fighter ace is a military aviator credited with shooting down several enemy aircraft during aerial combat. The actual number of aerial victories required to officially qualify as an "ace" has varied, but is usually considered to be five or more

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Did Shitty Time reporter knows the meaning of "Ace Pilot" Did this paper general ever been to combat to begin with?

In the RSAF, if you don't crash, you're considered an ace. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guy is collecting pay doing all these stunts. He should join a gym and work out on his time. Some more can ask the press to be there. Much have some kind of MacArthur complex.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

ace pilot
Web definitions
A flying ace or fighter ace is a military aviator credited with shooting down several enemy aircraft during aerial combat. The actual number of aerial victories required to officially qualify as an "ace" has varied, but is usually considered to be five or more

Shitty Times Leeporter is a fucktard called Jermyn Chow. Donch pray pray, he is their "Defence Correspondence" woh. hahahhahahaha. Defence correspondence don't know the definition of an ace? What a joke. I guess he did his NS, so that qualifies him. better than the apuneh girl they had who is also a defence correspondence and did articles on the Singapore Aerospace show. I swear SHit times is getting worse and worse.

This German Chow dog's parents must be real proud of him. Send him to Murdoch University in Australia and graduated with a degree in Communications and Journalism, and can write this type of shit article. I suggest Murdoch University give him back his school fees and ask him kindly to not associate himself with their uni anymore. His parents must be really tulan. Send him to uni in Australia and he come back and become a Shit Times PAP porlumpar. Like that, they could have saved some money and send the moron to NUS.

Mr. and Mrs Chow, you song or not? Proud of your boy, izzit?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Shitty Times Leeporter is a fucktard called Jermyn Chow. Donch pray pray, he is their "Defence Correspondence" woh. hahahhahahaha. Defence correspondence don't know the definition of an ace? What a joke.

You're the luddite that has not moved with the times. In the 21st century, you don't need to shoot down planes in real combat in order to qualify as a flying "ace".

Flight simulators are so advanced nowadays that kills registered in the virtual world are counted as well. :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These guy is collecting pay doing all these stunts. He should join a gym and work out on his time. Some more can ask the press to be there. Much have some kind of MacArthur complex.

A real military leader will quietly do this course without a camera crew and leeporter near by to trumpet this achievement. No one will know about it. If he is so siow on, why don't they publicize his time?

in this sense, I respect Hsien Yang more than this retard. At least when Hsien Yang was still in the SAF, he kwai kwai went for parachute jump over the objections of his parents. he never had any publicity for that. Never wore his jump wings either. I am sure they would have given it to him even if he did not have the required number of jumps.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You're the luddite that has not moved with the times. In the 21st century, you don't need to shoot down planes in real combat in order to qualify as a flying "ace".

Flight simulators are so advanced nowadays that kills registered in the virtual world are counted as well. :rolleyes:

Wow, in that case, there must be tens of thousands of aces in singapore. We are the most awesome flying force in the world. See what a retarded fucktard u sound like?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

he is not fit to wipe MacArthur's ass after a shit. And I say this knowing MacArthur was one of the worse WW2 generals the americans had. If it were not for Inchon, he would have been hands down clown general extraordinaire.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
32km seem like taking his live, look at our commandos 72km is normal training, have he heard about commando potting salt tablet to replace the heavy lost of salt in their body that made them weak and porosity in the bone. I only salute the commando like rambo not the "ace pilot".

U ask him to route march 72km he will peng kang lah. He will arrow two porlumpars to carry him the last 20 km.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real military leader will quietly do this course without a camera crew and leeporter near by to trumpet this achievement. No one will know about it. If he is so siow on, why don't they publicize his time?

in this sense, I respect Hsien Yang more than this retard. At least when Hsien Yang was still in the SAF, he kwai kwai went for parachute jump over the objections of his parents. he never had any publicity for that. Never wore his jump wings either. I am sure they would have given it to him even if he did not have the required number of jumps.

really parents didnt want him to jump?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think LHY might have had more respect as a leader had he come into politics . LHL really trying hard but cannot connect .