• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF and CNB chiefs' sex case: post pictures here

Gunslinger

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you can't see from the photo I posted that she is FAT FAT FAT and SHORT SHORT SHORT.

You can be FAT or SHORT. But FAT and SHORT is not a matter of determination to change image. It's strictly a matter of genes.

im refering to the picture in post 50

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phrases which will live on in infamy:

Cecilia Sue: "You ignore me, how how how?"

Pang Chor Mui: "Oh dear."

27486877.jpg

:biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you can't see from the photo I posted that she is FAT FAT FAT and SHORT SHORT SHORT.

You can be FAT or SHORT. But FAT and SHORT is not a matter of determination to change image. It's strictly a matter of genes.

Wrong. Your height is genetic. Obesity is not genetic, but a consequence of poor lifestyle habits.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comparing policemen and civil defence personnel, it is quite clear mata mata got better taste by at least several miles. Mata mata versus SAF personnel? My bet is mata mata to win. 3 cheers to the SPF.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant blame the scdf man....he is nerdy looking afterall...hence he got this granny. life is fair here

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pang Chor Mui got a lot of pigtures meh???

More off topic pigtures.

And always the same old pics... Wig with big goldfish sunglasses. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i am more puzzled as to why the oral sex lasted for a while only. Premature ejaculation or someone shone torchlight on them?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dress code for star witnesses involved in sex-for-contracts corruption cases:

1) black jacket
2) white blouse
3) black skirt
4) oversized sunglasses which look like spiderman's eyes
5) branded clutch bag
6) permed hair with curly ends

:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says Peter Lim Sin Pang will walk out a free man just like Ng Boon Gay because Pang Chor Mui's statements are inconsistent twisting n turning like Cecilia Sue! :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng says Peter Lim Sin Pang will walk out a free man just like Ng Boon Gay because Pang Chor Mui's statements are inconsistent twisting n turning like Cecilia Sue! :biggrin:

hi there

1. isn't this prejury or what:biggrin:
2. can some bro with a sense of the law comment?
3. anyway, a whore is always whore, loving or blowing:p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comparing policemen and civil defence personnel, it is quite clear mata mata got better taste by at least several miles. Mata mata versus SAF personnel? My bet is mata mata to win. 3 cheers to the SPF./QUOTE]

If you have a rifle for a wife and a barrel for a hole, it's obvious is'nt it?
Actually the reason is simple: The saf and cd guys are in a male-oriented environment with equipt that's harder than their own hardware (guns and hoses, not roses) and many an officer wanked to, and had the hots for their bn chief clerks (similar in physique to those WPC Snr NCO's in the 70's/early 80's).

The matas were exposed to more sultry and better-looking cunts in their case-files and during their beats, so there!