• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF and CNB chiefs' sex case: post pictures here

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
c2F8dAB.png

You guys still got appetite after seeing this pic?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That one her female body-guard. She got 2 female body-guards. Can't you guys read the article I posted here? Dun waste my effort doing the posting when you guys are too fucking lazy to read. Let me know if I sud waste my time pasting articles here or not. KNN. :mad:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That one her female body-guard. She got 2 female body-guards. Can't you guys read the article I posted here? Dun waste my effort doing the posting when you guys are too fucking lazy to read. Let me know if I sud waste my time pasting articles here or not. KNN. :mad:

ya hor. soory, i jumped the gun and didnt read the newspaper article. really quite hilarious... especially the bodyguards bit. wonder how much thy cost

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: So this is the woman who blow job SCD FPeter Lim

You guys seem to forget one important fact.

Ng Boon Gay banged one woman. Peter Lim banged three.

Quality vs quantity. How to compare?

hi there

1. bro, that is only on papers hoh:biggrin:
2. honest, i can bet on it.
3. ah gay and ah peter bonked more than just what is published:cool:
4. after all, it was some foc pus mah:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: So this is the woman who blow job SCD FPeter Lim

prostitutes got shoved to the ground by butch? that a sight worth watching.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am getting the impression she intentionally tries to look 'auntie'.

C'mon, where got such woman in this world who intentionally make herself look 'aunite' and yet keep a baby bob hair-style?

She's yucks!! I wud not want a BJ from her even if I want to give her the contract. This Peter Lim is "stew pig".

Short-Bob-Hairstyles.jpg

Gunslinger

Alfrescian
Loyal
C'mon, where got such woman in this world who intentionally make herself look 'aunite' and yet keep a baby bob hair-style?

She's yucks!! I wud not want a BJ from her even if I want to give her the contract. This Peter Lim is "stew pig".

i mean in contrast to the previous photos she seems determined to change her image.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i mean in contrast to the previous photos she seems determined to change her image.

You mean you can't see from the photo I posted that she is FAT FAT FAT and SHORT SHORT SHORT.

You can be FAT or SHORT. But FAT and SHORT is not a matter of determination to change image. It's strictly a matter of genes.