• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
That forummer would be me, clinton888 aka clinton666, the smartest fellow here by a 100 miles.

I am now sitting on USD3,000,000 in profits from my Citigroup shares and over SGD2,000,000 from my OCBC, UOB and DBS investments.

I kept advising you morons and retards :oIo: to invest in banks when the market bottomed but none of you spastics had the guts or intelligence like me. Read my earlier post on 17 March

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21619

Citigroup is now trading at USDD4.02 while I bought it at a shade above a buck. I am way way better than senile Warren Bucket.

All you lazy, uneducated riff-raffs does all day is to complain about our government, begging for pennies. SHAME ON YOU!! PUIIIII!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow u so smart sia! Since u mentioned u are better than the Oracle of Omaha - Warren Buffett, maybe u can disclose your total wealth? Mr Buffett has ahem...estimated net worth of approximately 62 billion dollars.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow u so smart sia! Since u mentioned u are better than the Oracle of Omaha - Warren Buffett, maybe u can disclose your total wealth? Mr Buffett has ahem...estimated net worth of approximately 62 billion dollars.

You retarded dog :oIo:

It would take 10 man-years to calculate my total wealth. You don't have such a problem since you have a BIG ZERO in your bank account.:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

The networth of all the forummers here combined can't even surpass my personal wealth.

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

The networth of all the forummers here combined can't even surpass my personal wealth.

Cunton666dog, you should bring along all your personal wealth below and burn in HELL.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

hell-money.jpg

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already have a place in Heaven reserved for me..

No challenge, on fours and bending over with pricks in every cavity of yours. Remain a sad fcuk and stay there.:biggrin:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

SG is indeed the best country to live for greater mortals.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

No challenge, on fours and bending over with pricks in every cavity of yours. Remain a sad fcuk and stay there.:biggrin:

You poor, uneducated, retarded riff raff :oIo:

You are not even worthy to carry my shoes :mad:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already have a place in Heaven reserved for me..

Hahahahhahahahaha! What a joke sia!?! :p

Of all the deadly 7 sins in the Bible,

you have already commited the sin of overwhelming pride and greed...

Hell will be your place to be after you pass on!?!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Iolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

That forummer would be me, clinton888 aka clinton666, the smartest fellow here by a 100 miles.

I am now sitting on USD3,000,000 in profits from my Citigroup shares and over SGD2,000,000 from my OCBC, UOB and DBS investments.

I kept advising you morons and retards :oIo: to invest in banks when the market bottomed but none of you spastics had the guts or intelligence like me. Read my earlier post on 17 March

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21619

Citigroup is now trading at USDD4.02 while I bought it at a shade above a buck. I am way way better than senile Warren Bucket.

All you lazy, uneducated riff-raffs does all day is to complain about our government, begging for pennies. SHAME ON YOU!! PUIIIII!!!

what a pity you still have to work for your money,

for me, I just sit still and let my money works for me

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

You poor, uneducated, retarded riff raff :oIo:

You are not even worthy to carry my shoes :mad:

Manners aside, congrats on your earnings... =) I made money from Citi as well. How are you going to bring this $ into singapore without paying tax? I have a US trading account. =)

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

It would take 10 man-years to calculate my total wealth. You don't have such a problem since you have a BIG ZERO in your bank account.:mad:

Chey, I thought I saw ten light years.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have more money than you will ever make in ten light years.

Dear clinton
lightyear is measuring unit for distance, not time
1 lightyear is approx 9.46 trillion km

so, what you say is like _ " You retarded dog ,I have more money than you will ever make in 94.6 trillion km."

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear clinton
lightyear is measuring unit for distance, not time
1 lightyear is approx 9.46 trillion km

so, what you say is like _ " You retarded dog ,I have more money than you will ever make in 94.6 trillion km."

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Don't flaunt your PSLE Science in my presence :mad:. Space, distance and time are all related. I reckon a moronic dumbass like yourself:mad: have never heard of the Time-Space Continuum.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're on fours, you dont need shoes. :oIo::biggrin:

You mama always go down on all fours when she meets her Bangla customers.:mad: