• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you goons must be in awe of how good I am :biggrin:

Citigroup now at USD5.23 Will break USD6 by end of next week.

Citigroup Inc. (Public, NYSE:C) Watch this stock Find similar stocks Find more results for C Dow 9,544.20 -0.38%
S&P 500 1,028.93 -0.20%
Financial -0.30%
C 5.23 3.56%

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBF Forummer Made Millions From Investing In CitiGroup And Banks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your best loved president.

Can you for once shut that mouth of yours?

Even IMH inmates also know to buy Citigroup at less than US$1 lah.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Citigroup Inc. (Public, NYSE:C) Watch this stock Find similar stocks Find more results for C Dow 9,544.20 -0.38%
S&P 500 1,028.93 -0.20%
Financial -0.30%
C 5.23 3.56%

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

S&P 500 1,028.93 -0.20%
Financial -0.30%
C 5.23 3.56%

Hey too much LUP CHEONG stuck in your puny little behind? How come u never buy BAC? Would have been 4 times richer by now! Beg me and i will consider teaching u how to invest!

Now...u can start off by BARKING!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

S&P 500 1,028.93 -0.20%
Financial -0.30%
C 5.23 3.56%

bdmmti.jpg

SBF Forumner LOST heavily overnight. Now Clinton666 hiding in a corner licking his wounds!

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lao Sai is good for health
, what goes up must come down. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lao Sai is good for health
, what goes up must come down. :rolleyes::biggrin:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I am 100% sure that Citigroup will breach USD10 by end of the year..

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object height="405" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C11ftLeMjlw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="405" width="500"></object>

Ya right! I don't see this thread up when its 4.50?
By the way that would be splendid news to me, now you can repeat after me & say... KARRRR....CHNGGGGG! :biggrin::oIo:

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retarded dog :oIo:

It would take 10 man-years to calculate my total wealth. You don't have such a problem since you have a BIG ZERO in your bank account.:mad:

10 man years? You mean 10 secs is 10 man years to you? Are you talking about the pocket money your mama gives you? Say so lah.:biggrin: