• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Award 2011

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes what a coincidence! From SIA. I guess it's a small world as i read that Irene Yeoh is one too. :smile:

hello!!! wow a female!!! somehow with the nick candice you really sound super duper sexy and i am sure you are freaking hot. How is your depth? How large are your breasts? Do you like to give Bjs? Do you like 69? How many bfs you had before you? Do you mind if i call you darling? Nevermind i'll call you darling.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello!!! wow a female!!! somehow with the nick candice you really sound super duper sexy and i am sure you are freaking hot. How is your depth? How large are your breasts? Do you like to give Bjs? Do you like 69? How many bfs you had before you? Do you mind if i call you darling? Nevermind i'll call you darling.

hi there

1. bro, your questions so hot man!
2. how do you expect ms candice to respond?
3. honest, i thought uncle botak will jump the gun first.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, your questions so hot man!
2. how do you expect ms candice to respond?
3. honest, i thought uncle botak will jump the gun first.

Hi there

1. I
2. really
3. like
4. the
5. way
6. you
7. number
8. your
9. points
10. because
11. it
12. is
13. unique
14. and
15. helps
16. us
17. know
18. how
19. many
20. points
21. you
22. have

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello!!! wow a female!!! somehow with the nick candice you really sound super duper sexy and i am sure you are freaking hot.

I can intro the following:

Adeline Ang
Betty Boo
Diana Ding
Elaine Ee
Fiona Fong
Gina Gee
Helen Ho
(you already have "I")
Janet Jackson
Kylie Kwa
Linda Low
Michelle Mok

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
????????-night snack who erh?...i want.:biggrin:

You must be frequent flyer or even steward or even pilot. We never call it supper since it's never a full meal, just snack. It's very unhealthy to eat full meal supper especially on chasing the sun flight routes. I have no habit of eating supper or even night snack for many years now. It's unhealthy even when not on a flight.

Why night snack? Supper.

Last edited: