• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw Tan Howe Liang begging at Albert Food Court Just now

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So there are already more foreign syndicates controlled tissue sellers than independent tissue sellers? I have said before we shouldn't donate to tissue sellers is for this reason. These foreign syndicates are ruthless and may even chop off the limps of children to beg. We should not encourage foreign syndicates by fueling the demand and supply.

there's actually a local presstitute report on it late last year, and they beat me to it. kudos to them. i'm only in sg for 3 days and i uncovered the foreign tissue syndicate problem in sg just by observation and pretending to drink kopi at hawker centers. and they are still operating freely with no fear of authorities and the law. looks like a cat and mouse problem with few cats around. the article has proven what i have observed the last couple of days. no rocket science required.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/upset-over-foreign-tissue-paper-sellers

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This woman operates in bedok. Looks like an ah tiong. I refuse to buy/donate from foreigners. Why the fuck are such foreigners let it in the first place.

if she's a chio mei mei with nice chichis, i would most likely fall for her and buy 69 packets.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's actually a local presstitute report on it late last year, and they beat me to it. kudos to them. i'm only in sg for 3 days and i uncovered the foreign tissue syndicate problem in sg just by observation and pretending to drink kopi at hawker centers. and they are still operating freely with no fear of authorities and the law. looks like a cat and mouse problem with few cats around. the article has proven what i have observed the last couple of days. no rocket science required.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/upset-over-foreign-tissue-paper-sellers

This news didn't say they are syndicate controlled. Said they are tourists flying in to sell tissue paper only. If they are syndicates, the police should bust the syndicates and not let them grow and fester. Meanwhile people should stop donating to tissue sellers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This news didn't say they are syndicate controlled. Said they are tourists flying in to sell tissue paper only. If they are syndicates, the police should bust the syndicates and not let them grow and fester. Meanwhile people should stop donating to tissue sellers.

agree. if sinkies stop feeding the pigeons they will go away and find food elsewhere.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

we should still buy from those needy local tissue sellers, but how to tell the difference? by their accents? :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should still buy from those needy local tissue sellers, but how to tell the difference? by their accents? :confused:

Actually I think we should not donate at all so that can force govt to do proper job of taking care of poor, sick and needy instead of passing responsibility to society and charity.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How do you know they are needy? It could be just an act. Little wonder why PRCs say sinkies are fools.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters,

I am sad to tell u that I just saw Tan Howe Liang begging and selling tissue papers at Albert Food Court.

I am not sure about his financial position but if you see him, please give him some money.
He is very haggard and did not shave for few days

Sad to hear this piece of news .

me going down to Albert Food Court today to pass him some money .

Hope Joseph Schooling reading this Thread soon .

1627597021759.png