• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsung Tab Pro

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone favor Samsung Tab pro?

Anyone been using Tabpro ? Is it worth the price ?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get an iPad & you will neve look back:smile:

Really depends on what type of apps you will be getting. The fact is that there are more commercial apps available for the iPad then for an android based tablet.

Developers can make more $ by supporting the iPad than android because of problems with security, fragmentation, .... Etc

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get an iPad & you will neve look back:smile:

Really depends on what type of apps you will be getting. The fact is that there are more commercial apps available for the iPad then for an android based tablet.

Developers can make more $ by supporting the iPad than android because of problems with security, fragmentation, .... Etc

I had 2 iPads or was it 3 iPads, with cellular....can't connect via cellular properly, can't make calls.....so I sold them off...exploring buying the Samsung's...for its expandability & can make calls....even considering the Samsung S7 over any newer iPhones updates....I don't trust Android OS for their safety records...but, what is beckoning is EXPANDABILITY....the S7 uses up to 128GB on SD card..whereas if you want a iPhone of that capacity you have to buy their high end model & that costs $1K plus...

I was using the iPad mini 1 & then iPad 3.....for storing my ripped music & tunes bought from iTunes, at first I have expandability problems, the earlier model was limited iPad mini 3 I bought the 128GB version...but the sound output was not good, Bluetooth connectivity was not that good..& cellular...no use...so I sold that....

That is why now I am exploring Samsung for their "pads" & mobile....

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have keyboards on the tab pro S itself. I find it very appealing and it runs on Window 10 . It runs on SSD hdd.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have keyboards on the tab pro S itself. I find it very appealing and it runs on Window 10 . It runs on SSD hdd.

No windows.....that I won't buy...I have enough of Microshit OS......used it from the day they started MSDOS 1.0 ......to WINDOZED....no more, I am not loving it...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had 2 iPads or was it 3 iPads, with cellular....can't connect via cellular properly, can't make calls.....so I sold them off...exploring buying the Samsung's...for its expandability & can make calls......

I'm using an iPad Air with only wifi so can't comment on your problems.

I used to travel with my Macbook but now travel with only an iPad. The only trouble I've had is sometimes I have problems connecting to the wifi in my hotel room. This problem Is only solved by moving to another hotel:eek: Shutting power on/off doesn't work.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm using an iPad Air with only wifi so can't comment on your problems.

I used to travel with my Macbook but now travel with only an iPad. The only trouble I've had is sometimes I have problems connecting to the wifi in my hotel room. This problem Is only solved by moving to another hotel:eek: Shutting power on/off doesn't work.

I have no problem with my Macbook Pro ( late 2013 model), not exactly that light, no problem, connecting anywhere in the world in hotels etc..maybe I stay in better accommodations :biggrin:

As for the iPad, with wifi/celullar....with foreign countries Sim card & local Stinktothecore SIM card....the connections is lousy & I feel like I am using a "crippled" devices..whereas people using other brand same thing , can use google maps etc.....

That is why I am tempted to look to Samsung for my other needs...not that I like SAMSUNG...or Android....APPLE seems to be falling off the "cliff"...slowly ...slowly....:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no problem with my Macbook Pro ( late 2013 model), not exactly that light, no problem, connecting anywhere in the world in hotels etc..maybe I stay in better accommodations :biggrin:

As for the iPad, with wifi/celullar....with foreign countries Sim card & local Stinktothecore SIM card....the connections is lousy & I feel like I am using a "crippled" devices..whereas people using other brand same thing , can use google maps etc.....

That is why I am tempted to look to Samsung for my other needs...not that I like SAMSUNG...or Android....APPLE seems to be falling off the "cliff"...slowly ...slowly....:p

Just to clarify the problems I've had with wifi is with the iPad & not Macbook. The only problem with a Macbook is that it is heavy.

I do get irritated with iOS constantly reminding me to update the OS:mad:
From my experience being an early adoptee of a new OS usually leads to grief.

I prefer a stable OS rather than all the uneccesarry things which I don't use.

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Samsung has so many range of tablets that will suit your budget but what is important is that it a renowned brand with stability. Try to save that lousy bucks on some unknown brand and you might instead end up getting one that's half operational.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
long live lenovo,the next laptop im going to get is the Lenovo Y50 Touch 4K UHD.lenovo is the best computer i ever owned.and the cheapest too.

fuck smartphone and tablets,they are just toys.who cares what u carry?a smartphone is just a toy that u use on the go to do some light webbrowsing,listening to mp3 music,text messaging,watching some youtube videos,read some ebooks and fool around with some apps....for everything else u still need a fucking laptop or pc.

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
long live lenovo,the next laptop im going to get is the Lenovo Y50 Touch 4K UHD.lenovo is the best computer i ever owned.and the cheapest too.

fuck smartphone and tablets,they are just toys.who cares what u carry?a smartphone is just a toy that u use on the go to do some light webbrowsing,listening to mp3 music,text messaging,watching some youtube videos,read some ebooks and fool around with some apps....for everything else u still need a fucking laptop or pc.

By all means support them all u like since Lenovo can never excel and become leader in the smart phone and tablet market. Beat Huawei and Xiaomi first. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a galaxy note 8 a its perfect. Its equiped with words, excel and and office. Plus the stylus. And its comparitively cheap.

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why pay $275 for brand new to a carousell seller when at least three ah bengs retail stores are selling also brand new for $255 ?? :rolleyes::biggrin:

FN0VuIU.jpg

IWTcmd2.jpg

Blanka

Alfrescian
Loyal
ilthAbE.jpg

Offer a reasonable price? but what price are u selling BENG when it's available for $255 from other BENGS ??? :eek::eek::eek:

oxNvV2K.jpg