• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sample Count - PAP's Murali Pillai - 61%; SDP's Chee Soon Juan - 39%

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am I wrong about sinkies' trait displaying at its best again?
No, you're not entirely wrong; but if I were you, I would be more precise and say that it's the vast majority of women and old (above 60, and therefore usually both physically and mentally weaker) men who tend to vote for the PAP at every election, thus guaranteeing the PAP at least 55%-60% of the valid votes.

Of course, there are exceptions, such as Hougang and Aljunied, where significantly more women there seem to have enough courage to vote against the PAP, I guess...

And so, one thing the PAP cannot pride themselves in is winning the votes of even a simple majority of men in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.
But then again, maybe winning those votes was never the PAP's intention, as evidenced by the existence of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Charter
since the 1960s! :mad: :(

Therefore, it should be clear that the main local enemies of the PAP and their cronies (both local and foreign) are simply the majority of Sinkie men in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

Last edited: