• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy Runroaders

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What to do? This is life in Thailand. Anyway good for the foreign men.

But then sometimes if you think very hard about this place you seriously wonder why all these are happening in a devote Buddhist country. Its like a national curse.

bro..most of the suay phuying in thailand will end up being pros or koyotee ...sad ..

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of Ah nehs, Ah tiongs runroad to Singapore leh.

Wuqi & etc. - Runroad to Malaysia

Joetys & Ramseth - Runroad to Thailand

Drifer - Runroad to Japan

Ash & Neddy - Runroad to Australia

Leongsam - Runroad to NZ

Eatshitndie - Runroad to USA

Anymore to add? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What to do? This is life in Thailand. Anyway good for the foreign men.

But then sometimes if you think very hard about this place you seriously wonder why all these are happening in a devote Buddhist country. Its like a national curse.

Bro , these kind of thing does not only happen in Thai ..there's many Buddhist country which are also poverty countries ..if you look at Asian .

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

笑貧不笑娼 is very Asian, and has little to do with religion. Often religion is used to mask one's shortcomings, and many do not live up to their professed faith.

Like those who wear David Beckham's Nike boots, none of them can curl a ball like Beckham.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Runroad update...

Wuqi etc. - Runroad to Malaysia

Joetys, Ramseth, Tonychat, KY Pojaman, Chonburific, J Rastafar - Runroad to Thailand

Leongsam - Runroad to NZ

:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Runroad update...

Joetys, Ramseth, Tonychat, KY Pojaman, Chonburific, J Rastafar - Runroad to Thailand

Leongsam - Runroad to NZ

looks like LOS is the top destination for Runroaders.

Another place I am beginning to like is LAOS. Plenty of opportunities there in this undermentioned gem. Some Thai friends of mine are making big baht there selling used electronics/electrical goods from TH.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Runroad update...

Leongsam - Runroad to NZ

errr.... i like say i am still in sinkieland... why say that i am in thailand.. i thought someone very smart always say that i am in sinkieland all the while.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Runroad update...

Joetys, Ramseth, Tonychat, KY Pojaman, Chonburific, J Rastafar, Narong Wongnan - Runroad to Thailand

Leongsam - Runroad to NZ

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Runroad update...

Joetys, Ramseth, Tonychat, KY Pojaman, Chonburific, J Rastafar, Narong Wongnan - Runroad to Thailand

Leongsam - Runroad to NZ

err... why my nick is among those sinkies... gees.... get my name out pls..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
err... why my nick is among those sinkies... gees.... get my name out pls..

At least your Prime Minister look pretty for her age (with make-up)
My PM looks like an evil witch, even in bed.

at-home-with-julia_648x365_2137584022-hero.jpg

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand is a good place but bangkok is getting expensive, i have friends jumping ship to Vietnam, Cambodia and even Laos. I hope i dun need to come to this, currently still sticking to Thailand but planning to move away from BKK.

jw5

Loyal
Thailand is a good place but bangkok is getting expensive, i have friends jumping ship to Vietnam, Cambodia and even Laos. I hope i dun need to come to this, currently still sticking to Thailand but planning to move away from BKK.

Just watched 2 taiwanese programme about Laos.
Apparently, they like to use cow shit as a dipping sauce over there.
Pity the poor taiwan hosts who had to eat it................. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just watched 2 taiwanese programme about Laos.
Apparently, they like to use cow shit as a dipping sauce over there.
Pity the poor taiwan hosts who had to eat it................. :biggrin:

The cow shit thingy you can find in chinese border towns like Yunnan also.....it's not as if all Laotians eat this shit......it's not as common as its made out to be......

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
besides looks, does she bhave like n evil witch in bed? ... :confused:
NO idea - but I do not like the idea of fat-sex either. Her bottoms is too FAT!
I think her partner need to get really drunk before going to bed.

See the flag, it is a national duty as First Bloke to bed her anyway hahaha :biggrin:

Last edited: