• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy and Nightmares

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last few weeks, I have been on this forum and reading. Last night.. I had the wierdest Nightmare.. I dreamt I was walking and I saw a man lying on the pavement motionless. Then I approach him, realized he no response. one other person came and both him and I try to do cpr on him. The other man pump his chest.. I blow air into his mouth..! After few tries.. the old man woke up.. and guess who he is??? LKY!!! :confused::confused::confused:

can't remember the other guy who did cpr on him.. then I woke up..startled.. What a nightmare.. Anyone else got same experience..? Or any dream reader here?:confused::confused:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last few weeks, I have been on this forum and reading. Last night.. I had the wierdest Nightmare.. I dreamt I was walking and I saw a man lying on the pavement motionless. Then I approach him, realized he no response. one other person came and both him and I try to do cpr on him. The other man pump his chest.. I blow air into his mouth..! After few tries.. the old man woke up.. and guess who he is??? LKY!!! :confused::confused::confused: ...

... To dream that you are being resuscitated, signifies that you will have heavy losses. To dream that you resuscitate another, denotes that new friendships will be formed giving you much pleasure ...

To dream that you are rescuing others, represents an aspect of yourself that has been neglected or ignored. You are trying to find a way to express this neglected part of yourself. Alternatively, it symbolizes an unconscious cry for help. Perhaps you are too proud in your waking life to ask for assistance. To dream that you are a hero, signifies your inner strength and weaknesses. You are bravely facing and challenging the secrets of your unconscious.
... ... ...

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary I have been having sweet dreams ever since I started my TGIF threads.

Bro, choose your discussion topic and forummers to engage with wisely is my advise to u. :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This forum has caused more than just nightmares. Log on at your own risk.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The most famous dream in the world (or at least in USA)...

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today!I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.I have a dream today!I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together."

...turned into nightmare when the dreamer was assassinated.

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone else got same experience..? Or any dream reader here?:confused::confused:

I dreamt i kena abducted by Ah Nehs before ... :eek:

Damn scary man...i duno which Ah Nehs abducted me..
everything was so so dark :eek:
i can't see. only can smell funny pungent smell ...

When i woke up, i look out at the window and saw 2 garbage trucks...
no wonder so smelly...
:eek:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dreamt i kena abducted by Ah Nehs before ... :eek:

Damn scary man...i duno which Ah Nehs abducted me..
everything was so so dark :eek:
i can't see. only can smell funny pungent smell ...

When i woke up, i look out at the window and saw 2 garbage trucks...
no wonder so smelly...
:eek:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I urge you to continue with your series 2 and stay to read for another few weeks.

But please do not perform cpr and ask the other man to just stand around, don't do anything.

Thank you for saving us.

Last few weeks, I have been on this forum and reading. Last night.. I had the wierdest Nightmare.. I dreamt I was walking and I saw a man lying on the pavement motionless. Then I approach him, realized he no response. one other person came and both him and I try to do cpr on him. The other man pump his chest.. I blow air into his mouth..! After few tries.. the old man woke up.. and guess who he is??? LKY!!! :confused::confused::confused:

can't remember the other guy who did cpr on him.. then I woke up..startled..

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I urge you to continue with your series 2 and stay to read for another few weeks.

But please do not perform cpr and ask the other man to just stand around, don't do anything.

Thank you for saving us.

Bro. beta not la.. gona go back to ST and CNA... then my dreams will resume bk to winning jackpot or alibaba appear to turn my apt from 3 rm to 5 rm. Damn scary to mouth to mouth old man. :biggrin:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should change your avatar to your true face. you have misled me and infiltrated my dreams.. go phtoshop and disguise your true pic which I have attached.. make sure to make it wink..:mad:

Satan.jpg