• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SamLeong once said there is only one forummer here that is causing the PAP headaches.

jw5

Loyal
Re: SamLeong once said there is only one forummer here that is causing the PAP headac

I love calling you Kurt Tay. Never mind since most of the members here think you are a big gay man with a very wet arse.....LOL......LOL

The wettest arse belongs to ThickFaceBlackHeart aka Debonerman, who gets fucked by his master Scroobal constantly.

LOL LOL LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SamLeong once said there is only one forummer here that is causing the PAP headac

The wettest arse belongs to ThickFaceBlackHeart aka Debonerman, who gets fucked by his master Scroobal constantly.

LOL LOL LOL

Is that supposed to be wit Kurt Tay darling?......LOL......LOL

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I love calling you Kurt Tay. Never mind since most of the members here think you are a big gay man with a very wet arse.....LOL......LOL

You seem to have a mental problem. You need me to "correct" for you? :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You seem to have a mental problem. You need me to "correct" for you? :biggrin:

Give it your best shot if your arsehole is wetter than Kurt Tay's......LOL....LOL...Deduct to your heart's content....LOL.....lOL

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Give it your best shot if your arsehole is wetter than Kurt Tay's......LOL....LOL...Deduct to your heart's content....LOL.....lOL

Well said. I will put you in my Zap list then. :biggrin: Goodbye. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Is that supposed to be wit Kurt Tay darling?......LOL......LOL

1. I am not Kurt Tay.
2. Scroobal should also deny that he is Mark Andrew Yeo, or vice versa.
3. It is not wit but fact that ThickFaceBlackHeart aka Debonerman is constantly fucked in the arsehole by his master Scroobal.

LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bye. Don't let the ants bite your sugery wet arse!.......LOL.....LOL

wow..from 787 to 811...just up yourselves 24 points? hahahaha .... jerks like you should just buy more INFp. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

This the same guy ?

http://www.sias.org.sg/index9.php?handler=ir&action=ir_content&ir_content_title_id=1043

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong
Independent Director
Mr Yeo is currently an Executive Council Member with Paris Gallery LLC (Dubai). Prior to that, he was the Managing Director of the privately held IMC Pan Asia Alliance. Mr Yeo has extensive experience in project finance advisory and structured finance with banks including Schroders, and ABN Amro having led advisory teams in both public and private sector infrastructure projects, in sectors like energy and resources, utilities and transportation across Asia, South America and Europe.

Mr Yeo graduated from Oxford University with a MA degree and obtained his LLM from the National University of Singapore. He also completed the Insead’s Advanced Management Programme.

Yes. Read the other threads.
I started calling him by his real name before July 2013, and that's why he stopped posting with the nickname scroobal.
At that time only he knew that his identity was no longer a secret.

However, the derogatory comments from him and his crony continued using other nicknames, that's why I have exposed him in 2014.
And as you can see, it continues because now they need to do damage control.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, can't keep track of who is who when they change nick. Its a pity, you usually associate a particular person with their nick. Then they have to change nick because their old ones sucks.

I think so.

I can't help thinking that Debonerman is his clone.

jw5 caught him out.

Eg. http://singsupplies.com/showthread....-the-Shanmugam-roadshow&p=1782612#post1782612

I also missed lockeliberal, he always begin with "Dear xxxxx" Eg "Dear Scroo"

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You guys remind me of little flying elephants.....LOL