• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SamLeong once said there is only one forummer here that is causing the PAP headaches.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who could that be ha?

Could it be the exposed closet gay wet arsehole vindictive bitch Kurt Tay aka jw5?....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SamLeong once said there is only one forummer here that is causing the PAP headac

He may have been referring to your master scroobal, but that was before scroobal started the attached thread. LOL .................. LOL ..................

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

Ijjit? I thought it was you Kurt Tay darling...you vindictive gay bitch...Now go play your gay little girl game of rep point deduction!.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal
Re: SamLeong once said there is only one forummer here that is causing the PAP headac

Ijjit? I thought it was you Kurt Tay darling...you vindictive gay bitch...Now go play your gay little girl game of rep point deduction!.....LOL.....LOL

Izzit? Nope, not Kurt Tay, but scroobal is indeed Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

LOL.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ever heard of the Holy Trinity ? No stirring where got happenings, rofl...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Izzit? Nope, not Kurt Tay, but scroobal is indeed Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

LOL.

Kurt dear.....You are so self deprecating you gay bitch you!....LOL.....LOL...What would this forum be without you and your gay gang.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal

Kurt dear.....You are so self deprecating you gay bitch you!....LOL.....LOL...What would this forum be without you and your gay gang.....LOL.....LOL

I'm sure the forum would still be great without you and your master scroobal who fucks you in the arsehole constantly, as long as Samy Leong is the forum owner. LOL .................... LOL ........................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm sure the forum would still be great without you and your master scroobal who fucks you in the arsehole constantly, as long as Samy Leong is the forum owner. LOL .................... LOL ........................

Whatever you say Kurt Tay darling YOU VINDICTIVE GAY BITCH.....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal

Whatever you say Kurt Tay darling YOU VINDICTIVE GAY BITCH.....LOL.....LOL

Sorry minion/slave/lapdog, you missed the mark, I am not Kurt Tay.

But Scroobal is indeed Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong.

That's why he has stopped posting with that internet moniker, because he didn't like it that his identity was no longer a secret.

LOL LOL LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why he has stopped posting with that internet moniker, because he didn't like it that his identity was no longer a secret.

LOL LOL LOL

But....but.....you are so Kurt Tay! you vindictive wet arse bitch! How are your breasts?.....LOL.....lOL

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is that why he doesn't come in here anymore?

LOL LOL LOL

jw5

Loyal

But....but.....you are so Kurt Tay! you vindictive wet arse bitch! How are your breasts?.....LOL.....lOL

Nope minion, I am not Kurt Tay.

But as long as you keep upping the threads that reveal his identity, I'm sure Scroobal aka Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong will be pleased with you.

LOL LOL LOL

jw5

Loyal

Is that why he doesn't come in here anymore?

Yes. Read the other threads.
I started calling him by his real name before July 2013, and that's why he stopped posting with the nickname scroobal.
At that time only he knew that his identity was no longer a secret.

However, the derogatory comments from him and his crony continued using other nicknames, that's why I have exposed him in 2014.
And as you can see, it continues because now they need to do damage control.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Read the other threads.
I started calling him by his real name before July 2013, and that's why he stopped posting with the nickname scroobal.
At that time only he knew that his identity was no longer a secret.

However, the derogatory comments from him and his crony continued using other nicknames, that's why I have exposed him in 2014.
And as you can see, it continues because now they need to do damage control.

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong. You love this name ? You vindictive gay bitch. You are so Kurt Tay....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal

A question asked of a vindictive gay bitch....name is Kurt Tay aka jw5....LOL.....LOL

You should read the threads on the second page and up those too.

There is one thread that refers to your mistake when you over-reacted to an innocuous post.

You are an annoying but not very bright minion. Perhaps you should have gone to Oxford and Insead too.

LOL LOL LOL

jw5

Loyal

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong. You love this name ? You vindictive gay bitch. You are so Kurt Tay....LOL.....LOL

I don't love this name, but as long as you keep posting derogatory comments, it will be repeated.

LOL LOL LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should read the threads on the second page and up those too.

There is one thread that refers to your mistake when you over-reacted to an innocuous post.

You are an annoying but not very bright minion. Perhaps you should have gone to Oxford and Insead too.

LOL LOL LOL

And what thread would that be Kurt Tay you silly vindictive gay bitch!....LOL.....LOL

jw5

Loyal

And what thread would that be Kurt Tay you silly vindictive gay bitch!....LOL.....LOL

Calling me Kurt Tay will not stop people from believing that Scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo.

I am already here denying that I am Kurt Tay.

Scroobal should also deny that he is Mark Andrew Yeo. Or Mark Andrew Yeo should deny that he is Scroobal.

LOL LOL LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Calling me Kurt Tay will not stop people from believing that Scroobal is Mark Andrew Yeo.

I am already here denying that I am Kurt Tay.

Scroobal should also deny that he is Mark Andrew Yeo. Or Mark Andrew Yeo should deny that he is Scroobal.

LOL LOL LOL

I love calling you Kurt Tay. Never mind since most of the members here think you are a big gay man with a very wet arse.....LOL......LOL