• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Lo is Great

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I applaud the news to permit street arts with permission, but why everything has to boils down to commercialization? Bloody opportunists abound. It is a whooping of $3,000 for 12 lessons. And if as if Singapore had already had a bunch of tutors that knows "Street Art"?

Come on, don't on one hand free up while the other stiffen it. :mad:

PAP's contradictions

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shd we be against street art that is humourous and harms no one? or shd we be against a PM who has a penchant to shoot off his mouth without thinking, causing a young gal to be murdered in India and recently causing diplomatic problems for our Foreign Service Officers?

what pinkie did in USA had nothing to do with what is being discuss in this thread. pls stick to the topic.

i think most ppl not against street art but hers cannot be consider as street art as what she did was not artistic.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A rich prankster got caught........what the big fuss? Why over analyse? Politically motivated or not. Only she herself knows......and who the fuck cares! As expected she is going to get off lightly.

I think there is an 'outsider' chance of a probation. Whatever the outcome, her male partner is the luckiest. If kena vandalism, likely to get caned.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More likely tap on the wrist. Slap is too harsh. Don't forget who's the lawyer and also, we have a minister sticking his neck out for her.

Agree. More like a school principal's scolding followed by after-class curfew. I bet she'll get a chance to showcase her art again, but in an MIW-approved environment.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. More like a school principal's scolding followed by after-class curfew. I bet she'll get a chance to showcase her art again, but in an MIW-approved environment.

Yes, likely to be in SHAMe's GRC. I don't rule out her folks making a donation to that GRC.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. hijacking a taxi and killing a cleaner in the process is going against the law

2. foreigners assaulting a taxi driver is going against the law

3. cheap foreigner cleaner murdering a maid and dumping her body into awater tank is going against the law

4. foreigners coming to SG to steal and rob is going against the law

5. raping gals is against the law

6. molesting gals is against the law.

etc

there are so many crimes in SG which the SPF have yet to handle.

Is Sam Lo's playfulness that urgent and critical that the SPF has to push other crimes aside just to tackle her case?

Are you sure the SPF have yet to handle all those cases? Samantha Lo's case does not need any exhaustive investigations. Not to prosecute her quickly will belie any attempt to sweep it under the carpet, you idiotic retard!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cockshit you...you've totally lost your plot and spewing cryptic nonsense. Better go slow on your super-glue sniffing. :rolleyes:

there are numerous ways of defiance...even school kids know how to irritate the authorities without getting into trouble

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely both of you juveniles are sniffing super-glue, as it's readily available in 2 dollars shops.
Asking both of you to gain access to real substances must be asking for the moon. :rolleyes:

"anti-pap" grass is free and in abundance in SG and is for a noble cause

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure the SPF have yet to handle all those cases? Samantha Lo's case does not need any exhaustive investigations. Not to prosecute her quickly will belie any attempt to sweep it under the carpet, you idiotic retard!

has the SPF solved those cases? it has been along time !