• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong's band of brothers - cyclists

jw5

Loyal
So all the more reasons to ban cyclists on foot paths as it increases the risks to pedestrians...n they should b banned from roads too as it ibcreases the risks to motorists

You can blame former PAP MP Irene Ng, she started all this cycling on the pavement nonsense years ago.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So all the more reasons to ban cyclists on foot paths as it increases the risks to pedestrians...n they should b banned from roads too as it ibcreases the risks to motorists

I think we should ban motorists from the city and town centres because they kill 120 people every single year. Only bicycles and PMDs should be allowed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a pretty civilized society probably thanks to the fact that there are very few chinks and ah nehs living there.
bike paths used to be separated from automobiles in beijing 36.9 years ago. the problem with tiongs is that they give up civility in their race to modernity to embrace barbarism on the roads when they can afford cars.
1623994516072.png

1623994568024.png

and now they are going back to dedicated paths for bikes again as more tdf types started buying rmb69k bikes.
1623994718674.png

1623994771185.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Its a bit like covid deniers.

They dont work in hospital see the cases admitted.

Same for all thise broken leg, road rash burns, severe abrasions, head injury, scalp lacerations, hand lacerations, dislocated fingers and thumbs, hand and finger fractures. All treated at A&E. Cyclists and Motorcyclists.

Maybe do a 2 week volunteer at the hospital ER and see for yourself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how dangerous cycling is? Ridiculously dangerous! None of the drivers in cars got hurt.
those who don’t navigate slowly down sharp curves are morons. without the suv or motorcycle stopping them they would have gone down the ravine…. or mountain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same for all thise broken leg, road rash burns, severe abrasions, head injury, scalp lacerations, hand lacerations, dislocated fingers and thumbs, hand and finger fractures. All treated at A&E. Cyclists and Motorcyclists.

lucky ones go to a&e. unlucky ones go to morgue…..in scoops and buckets. a matter of time before rig or truck runs over a tdf wannabe in sg west coast. not whether but when.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

My friend. I've seen a cyclist die in front of my very eyes.

So does that mean that the sport that I love needs to be banned from the streets henceforth?

Very few people deny that Covid is real but does that mean we hide indoors and break off all contact with the outside world for the rest of our lives.

Covid kills, cycling kills and depression kills. In fact depression kills 800,000 EVERY SINGLE YEAR according to WHO and that is just the official statistics. The real number is probably a lot higher.

Life is inherently dangerous but I still want to live it to the fullest because no matter what we're all going to die anyway.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My friend. I've seen a cyclist die in front of my very eyes.

So does that mean that the sport that I love needs to be banned from the streets henceforth?

Very few people deny that Covid is real but does that mean we hide indoors and break off all contact with the outside world for the rest of our lives.

Covid kills, cycling kills and depression kills. In fact depression kills 800,000 EVERY SINGLE YEAR according to WHO and that is just the official statistics. The real number is probably a lot higher.

Life is inherently dangerous but I still want to live it to the fullest because no matter what we're all going to die anyway.

And i would prefer if i died sooner than later since we all gonna die anyway and my life still basically entails that I do work i hate and pander to people who abuse me if they wish.

People should cycle. But be careful. Dont be too overconfident.

Its a bit like your data on covid.

You keep saying cycling is safe. PMD is safe. Cars are the problem.

Covid you say masks makes pandemic worse.

Not everyone agrees. Not everyone disagrees.

Maybe another way to talk about cycling pmd and cars is.....SPEEDING can kill! Cos really stationary cars bikes and PMDs.....maybe the PMDs most dangerous cos the battery can explode.

Oh well. Nice debate with no vulgarities. Disagreements dont mean having to fuck people up for disagreeing. I got that on real life today with mu patient.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as i’ve mentioned yesterday, a tech billionaire who elevated his company to ipo a few years, retired last year in the middle of the panda-mic, had just started to enjoy his billions by buying collectible vintage sportscars (his boyhood dream) and driving them up and down the coast, died suddenly in a tragic accident. he died pursuing and enjoying his passion - driving a vintage with ocean breeze in his face. a new 5-series bmw smashed into his vintage at high speed and caused it to roll over. unfortunately in many classic and vintage cars, there is seat belt augmentation (some lap belts only) but no airbags nor head and body restraint system.
https://www.thedrive.com/vintage/6093/vintage-cars-are-death-traps

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
as i’ve mentioned yesterday, a tech billionaire who elevated his company to ipo a few years, retired last year in the middle of the panda-mic, had just started to enjoy his billions by buying collectible vintage sportscars (his boyhood dream) and driving them up and down the coast, died suddenly in a tragic accident. he died pursuing and enjoying his passion - driving a vintage with ocean breeze in his face. a new 5-series bmw smashed into his vintage at high speed and caused it to roll over. unfortunately in many classic and vintage cars, there is seat belt augmentation (some lap belts only) but no airbags nor head and body restraint system.
https://www.thedrive.com/vintage/6093/vintage-cars-are-death-traps

ok lah died doing what he loved. Is ok.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Some people think that the shit in your moniker is a noun. :eek:

Actually I read it as eat shit. yes to me the shit in his moniker is a noun.

Eat the shit then die after from eating the shit. LOL!

I can see now the verbs....eating shitting dying....Ah I see.....