• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF officer lose his balls after threatening man with court marshal for shoving him!

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;_N0Q-FWIPAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N0Q-FWIPAY[/video]

Happenings on MRT - Officer is big fark*

According to the person who filmed this.*

"The Chinese guy went in the carriage and sat beside the Malay guy. He said that the Malay guy shoved at him while sitting. Demand an apology and recorded it using his handphone. The Malay guy was minding his own business and on his way to camp. The Chinese guy said that he is an Officer and should be respected. He can send the malay guy to be court-marshall. Ask the malay guy for his name. And if he wants to "settle" the argument, to go outside the carriage. And the malay guy pull him out at Jurong East MRT"

Video Credit : Mizan Amin

Guess the race! :biggrin:

Last edited:

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAF officer lose his balls after threatening man with court marshal for shoving h

The chinese fella looks more like an ah tiong than a local..

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SAF officer lose his balls after threatening man with court marshal for shoving h

the specky dude carass the yellow shirt legs is it ? molester ?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

SAF officer ? but he acted like a coward , you trust him in times of conflict ?

sad truth is, if indeed the Malay abang is SAF NCO or personnel, if the specky coward do complain to his MP, the malay dude could be in trouble....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Court martial, not court marshal.

It is okay to make mistakes, but please learn and improve.

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal

well thank you Mr spelling Nazi. Much appreciated... :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well thank you Mr spelling Nazi. Much appreciated... :biggrin:

No problem. I make silly mistakes myself too, but I correct myself and move on.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheebye lah.. Officer big fuck ahh..???

Kena threatened but coward Officer chickened out.. This is the quality of officers we have in our military.. They only know how to issue charges against NS men and put them inside DB... Now where the fuck is that patriotic SAF fanatic fanboy 890aw..???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

looking at all of this saf shit aside we see malay vs chinese and m&ds instantly side their own. Doesn't make any sense why would the saf officer just be reading his paper and ignoring the m&d when he's standing up. Doesn't look to be correct.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who has the full story?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

playing rank outside of camp/NS is just pathetic.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Never know occifer also got boy scout occifer.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

THough SAF officers supposed to be driving cars?dont they? Taking MRT is below their class, right?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

spf poodles not interested in a small scuffle like this.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

I also whalloped my OCS PC - knn we met in the university library - that time he ord, I ord, he is one year my senior. I also commissioned already.

In the library ask me to call him Sir. I call him one corner, call him "cheebye" and shove his head into the shelf between books, kept his head stuck there and I asked him "shout help lah, shout for help lah SIR, then everyone know you are bor chee guniang"