• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saf mo purposely injured me during my pre-enlistment check-up!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, THE SAF MO PURPOSELY INJURED ME DURING MY PRE-ENLISTMENT CHECK-UP![/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
17 Dec 2014 - 9:54am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
I am very dissapointed In our nation.

I was called back for a pre-enlistment medical check on Monday 15 of December 2014. Like many Singaporean man we all have to go thru this stage.
Unfortunately in my case I was served by 2 very irresponsible Medical Officer (MO).

Not taking pride in their work is one thing, but causing harm to me or maybe others is a big disgrace to our country!

The 2 men I was served by had been doing their duty from about 8am that day and I left at 11am.

The rest of the tests were fine until I got to the blood test station. This was actually the 2nd time i was taking the blood test because there was some error in my first test so they had to redo it.

These 2 MOs instructions was very unclear and they mumbled when they spoke. So Everytime they speak I question them "huh"? Not only did they not anwser my question, they use vulgarity on me. Calling me stupid and stuff like that. Asking me to wake up my idea and telling me that I have attitude problem.
After getting frustrated with them, they proceeded to purposely injure me.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

They hit my arm till it became red. They said it's for the blood to be there. But I am very sure that blood is pumping thru our hands at all times. On top of that, the first time i did my blood test, no such proceedure was needed.

But never mind that. When they proceeded to take my blood sample, they missed my vein many times and caused a lot of internal bleeding in my arm.

Afterward, it was heavily swollen and the following day, my arm looked like in the picture above!

Such things didn't occur during the first test when there wasn't an argument involved during the process.

It's very disappointing to see that in 2014 in a country that boast so much about our military services that such unprofessional acts can be carried out like this. How can Singapore step up to the level we want to be when people serving our country behave in this manner. Is people like this really qualified to serve our nation? Can we as Singaporeans trust them again?

Disappointed Soon-to-be NSF
TRS Contributor

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why can't the MO injure him? Isn't that part of the privilege that comes from having a higher rank? Do you know what sort of crap commanders had to endure for their OCS and SISPEC courses, while the men only go for much shorter training? The commanders also sleep and rest less as they have to do planning while the men get to idle-phuck in the bunks.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same goes with PM, he has sleepless nites, worry abt how to fix the enemy, tinking how to make all his doggies happy and abv all how to protect his familee's weath. He sure has the right to fook Sinkies if they support his policies.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These kids from the strawberry generation really hopeless. A little bruise and they make it sound do serious.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cry baby should be glad that at least the MOs in question are competent enough to purposely hurt him.

IMHO, the MOs are so incompetent that they cannot even draw blood sample without hurting the subject. All of us who ever served NS had experience lousy MOs. Put IV in the field also cannot and need chief medic help. most MOs are atmost houseman level if they work in hospital.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, mo don't draw blood - they are too high class to do such job. It should be nsf medic who sarbo him. He must be quite KL.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the MOs were competent doctors, they would be having a private practice of their own instead of working at the CMPB. :wink:

All they are good for is giving MCs, dispensing Panadol, and putting NS boys on the drip.

Keep your expectations low, and they will meet or lower them. :wink:

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 MOs instructions was very unclear and they mumbled when they spoke. So Everytime they speak I question them "huh"? Not only did they not anwser my question, they use vulgarity on me. Calling me stupid and stuff like that. Asking me to wake up my idea and telling me that I have attitude problem.

Shy MO: look to your left and cough
Ah Boy: Huh?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the MOs were competent doctors, they would be having a private practice of their own instead of working at the CMPB. :wink:

All they are good for is giving MCs, dispensing Panadol, and putting NS boys on the drip.

Keep your expectations low, and they will meet or lower them. :wink:

I beg to defer. Attend A or B or light duty at most.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg to defer. Attend A or B or light duty at most.

I always get Attend C, no drama, no fuss.
I think people, especially strangers whom I have never met before, take a natural liking to me. :biggrin:
They can be anybody: a foreigner asking for directions, a hawker, someone inside the same lift etc.