• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF kiss my ass@! PLA save little boy from MRT TRACK within just 1.2 seconds! Superhero literally! Beat superman spiderman!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

PLA saved a kid within 1.2 seconds, put down the kid and left quietly and he damaged his own laptop while saving the kid! Your SAF will save you like this? My ASS!

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2018-11-10/doc-ihnstwwq1885648.shtml

新浪军事 > 中国军情>正文

新闻

解放军战士1.2秒内从铁轨上救下男童 事后悄然离开

2018年11月10日 16:35 环球时报

原标题:这次,军人在火车站果断“优先”!
军人“优先”,一直都在!很多时候,他们都选择这样做!
“你妈和你媳妇同时掉水里,你会先救谁?”
当你还在思考这个问题时,如果旁边有一位兵哥哥,有可能他已经跳入水里救人了。
EN-R-hnstwwq1865447.jpg
为什么?
因为,对军人而言那是一种本能。
因为,“为人民服务”的信念,早已深深镌刻在他们心系百姓的骨髓里。
北京某部军人1.2秒内从铁轨上救下男童
事后悄然离开现场

10月28日下午4:20分左右,从徐州开往连云港东的K8373次列车缓缓驶入东海县火车站,旅客们带着行李陆续下车。就在此时,传来一声惊呼:“救命啊!孩子掉进站台下铁轨里了!”
千钧一发之时,只见一个身影如闪电般迅速扑身过去,一把将孩子成功救出。事后,通过火车站监控视频显示,整个救人过程仅用了1.2秒。为在第一时间救出孩子,他把身上的电脑包甩向一边。
POYe-hnstwwq1865593.jpg

经过获救男童家属多方寻找,11月5日,救人的小伙被找到了,他就是来自北京某部的东海籍军人孙啸。今年25岁的孙啸,当天在徐州参加完成人高考后顺路回家看望父母,没想到遇见惊险的一幕。
“当时离火车启动还有1分多钟,如果不是军人身手敏捷、出手相救,孩子很可能遭遇危险。”4岁男童的奶奶孟召举感激地说。
事发突然 4岁男童不慎跌下站台
10月28日,周日,东海县火车站客流量明显增加。当天下午4点20分,自西往东从徐州驶来的K8373次列车停靠在东海。据车站值班人员介绍,这趟列车仅在东海站停靠3分钟,很快就要开走。
7rDU-hnstwwq1865712.jpg

11号车厢上陆续下来一家五口人,3个大人带着两个3、4岁的孩子。这时,4岁的小男孩竟突然跑到10号车厢前,踮起脚尖向车窗里张望。“站台和火车轨道之间有个20公分左右的缝隙,孩子小,被车窗里的物品吸引了,忘记脚下的路,一不小心踩空了,整个人掉进站台下的铁轨里了。”站台接车客运值班员李清军回忆当天情景时说,“我那时候正在和列车长交接工作,直到听到呼救声,才知道有孩子掉进去了。”
一旁的奶奶和姑姑想伸手拉出孩子,可惜使不上劲。此时,孩子的哭声、大人的呼救声交织在一起,迅速引起了一个小伙的注意。
挺身而出, 风衣男1.2秒救出男童
从火车站监控视频上可以清楚地看到,此时,一个身穿风衣的小伙从18号车厢下来刚好路过11号车厢,距离孩子跌落的地方有5、6米距离。听到呼救声后,他立即扔下随身携带的电脑包,转身跑向孩子掉落的方向。
铁轨离站台地面有1.7米高,且呈垂直状,4岁的男童一边哭一边举起手向上跳,可是一直无法上来。只见这名小伙奋力跑到站台边,趴了身子,将上半身探进缝隙,用双手架住在孩子的两个腋窝下,迅速提起到站台上,整个救援过程仅用1.2秒。
SQxz-hnstwwq1865871.jpg

“我们听到呼救声赶过去的时候,孩子已经被救出来了。”李清军表示惊叹,“整个过程太快了!简直不可思议!”
现场的群众都表示,要不是小伙身手敏捷,是无法从仅有20公分宽的缝隙里那么快救出孩子的。这时,听到呼救声的孩子爸爸才跑回站台,一家人抱着孩子,迟迟没从惊吓中缓过神来。好在孩子没什么大碍。
由于大家都把关注点放在孩子身上,谁也没发现,救人的小伙已经捡起地上的电脑包,悄然离开了火车站。
救人小伙是北京某部东海籍军人
5日,经过数天的寻找,被救孩子的一家人终于找到了救人小伙的母亲时影。“那天下午儿子回到家中,我发现他的电脑摔坏了,脖子好像有点扭了,便问他怎么回事,他说是不小心摔的。”时影说,儿子自始至终没提救小孩的事情,“但为儿子这种见义勇为的行为,给予点赞!”
据悉, 孙啸是北京某部的一名现役军人。今年,是他当兵的第6年。10月26日,他从北京坐火车到徐州,参加成人高考。10月28日考完最后一门课后,又从徐州顺便坐车去东海,回家看望下久违见面的父母后就返回北京。
Rjql-hnstwwq1865991.jpg

“我只请了4天的事假,没想到刚到东海县火车站,就遇到了这么突然的事情。”记者联系上了孙啸,“咱当兵的人,遇到这种事就该冲在最前头!以后要遇到这种事我还会这么做!”
回到家中,孙啸才发现,由于用力过猛,电脑被摔坏了,且脖子被扭,肩部有不适感。“电脑里都是我的学习资料,准备带回北京去修。”孙啸说,无论换做是谁,都会选择在第一时间救孩子。
当面致谢,救命恩一辈子不忘
Gb4x-hnstwwq1866080.jpg

5日中午,孙啸的母亲时影来到4岁男童家中,和一家人见了面。“谢谢解放军叔叔!我长大后也要当兵!”得知救自己的是一名军人,泽泽大声地说。
时影说,作为母亲,很能理解孩子家人的感受:“火车只在东海停3分钟,那时候已经过去一两分钟了,如果孩子再在铁轨里乱跑,那都不敢想了。”
“谢谢好心人啊!这份恩情,我们一家人一辈子都不会忘!”孩子的奶奶孟召举握着时影的手说,“今后咱两家人保持联系,说啥也不能把恩人忘了!”
然而
这是偶然吗?
军人“优先”,一直都在!
很多时候,他们都选择这样做。

近日,一段“火车上最美的女孩”抖音视频被河南省周口市广大市民在微信朋友圈内热传,该视频拍摄的是一个女子在火车上救助一名女童的事情。经了解,该女子是来自陆军第77集团军“猛虎旅”的退役女兵张玉雪。
Tfq2-hnstwwq1866138.jpg
▲ 地方媒体报道张玉雪救人事迹
6月22日傍晚,火箭军某部驻地特警队附近公路发生一起交通事故,事故现场一片狼藉,受伤司机头部血流不止、意识模糊。
正在生死之际,出差途经现场的3名外出官兵发现情况,迅速进行紧急抢救,止血、呼救、转移,他们上演了一场现实版“生死时速”!
伤者被以最快的速度送往医院,因为抢救的及时,他们成功地挽救了一条生命。
QqlM-hnstwwq1866208.jpg

6月23日10时许,新疆阿克苏地区库车县乌尊镇一对夫妇驾驶着拖拉机过河途中,因河水上涨被洪水围困。库车县消防大队立即出动两辆救援车,包括12名官兵和乌尊镇派出所民警在内,共同实施营救。
3TxO-hnstwwq1866242.gif

yCuw-fyeuirf9524477.png

救援现场水流湍急,情况十分危急。救援官兵实施了多种方式救援,可都被巨浪打了回来。被困夫妇看着救援人员被洪水不断冲打,他们哭喊着:“太危险了,你们不要来了!”但是,作为人民子弟兵,又岂能弃人民于不顾?
血胆真情犹可鉴,苍天有感应垂泪。在官兵们奋勇向前、齐心协力之下,通过与洪水的不断拉扯抗争,终于在死神手中将被困夫妇救出!
7月6日上午,回沂源探亲的战士李仲在沂河南刘庄村段勇敢跳水,救起了落水的74岁老人。
落水老人是沂源县南刘庄村村民,事发前喝了酒便准备去河对岸干农活,不慎落水,被途径的李仲看到,他快速跳入水中向老人游去。
可他靠近老人时,被慌乱中的老人扒住肩膀,按进了水里。他赶紧挣脱,绕到老人身后,左手托抱住老人,右手划水,朝岸边游去。
7lhU-hnstwwq1866364.jpg

老人腰间别着一把镰刀,李仲的手臂被镰刀划破了,他顾不上疼痛,奋力朝岸边游去。
“我是军人,救人是我的天职。”说起当时救人的想法时,李仲淡淡地说。
7月1日晚,在家休假的海军航空兵某团战士张佳思和伙伴杨春正在回家的路上,突然发现不远处有一家住户浓烟四起。
张佳思立即跑上前趴着窗户向里面看,只见屋内闪着火光,地上还躺着两个人,当时屋内还有两个液化气罐。如果救援不及时,那后果将不堪设想。
眼看火势越来越大,张佳思随即在邻居帮助下连拉带踹把门打开,冲进了房间。此时,室内火苗乱窜,他对着老人连续喊了几声都没有回应……在迅速判明情况后,张佳思不顾个人安危,两次冲进火海,最终将两位老人成功安全救出。
x25j-hnstwwq1866539.jpg

FWCX-hnstwwq1866660.jpg

“当时事发突然,火情危急,人民生命财产受到严重威胁,根本没去想到底有多危险,脑海中只有一个念头,那就是救人!”张佳思说。
7月8日下午16时许,在山东临沂家中休婚假的陆军某工程维护团上士彭景民与其爱人正骑行返家,路经市区解放路沂河大桥南侧中段附近,看到有名女子站在桥边哭泣,还没等他们走近,女子就从大桥上跳了下去。
yCuw-fyeuirf9524477.png
情况万分紧急之下,来不及思考,彭景民本能地急跳下车,跑到桥边探身查看。
因为沂河大桥距离水面有十几米,水下结构复杂,所以彭景民没有贸然选择跳水,而是立即安排爱人拨打急救电话和报警电话,自己则从路过的车辆中借来绳索,他用绳索把自己放下去,之后将绳子系到轻生女子的腰上,与众路人协力将女子成功救上了岸。
GrR7-hnstwwq1866769.jpg
随后警察和医护人员赶到现场,他带上爱人默默地离开了。
7月21日上午8时许,江西省庐山市山水阳光小区一住宅C4栋发生了火灾,浓烟不断从屋内冒出。
窗户玻璃的爆裂声将住在前面一栋楼尚在浅眠的占佳楠惊醒了。占佳楠,是东部战区陆军驻闽某综合训练基地中士,这段时间正在家休假。
5CUA-hnstwwq1866920.jpg

发现火灾发生后,占佳楠果断出击,第一时间赶到居民住户内确保里面已经没人。随即他紧急通知业主挪消防通道车辆,保证消防车及时地接上水带灭火。即便在明火扑灭以后,占佳楠仍不放心,他自告奋勇地带着消防工作人员一起运水扑灭暗火。
UwPX-hnstwwq1867011.jpg
“我叫占佳楠,是一位军人。”当记者采访占佳楠的时候,他是这样回答的。
8月7日下午,泉州市崇武古镇某海滩景点,当不少游客正在游水嬉戏时,突然,一名黄衣女子被海浪卷走。
正在海滩附近海训的东部战区陆军某旅四级军士长张剑飞看到后,凭借着10多年海训经验,他立即判断该女子溺水。他不假思索地以最快速度向溺水者冲过去,游至溺水女子身边,采取仰泳姿势以最快速度把她拖拽到岸边。
yCuw-fyeuirf9524477.png

随后,张剑飞的4名战友也赶到了现场。张剑飞用膝盖把溺水者的肚子顶起来,其他几名战友给她拍背,让她把水吐出来。两分钟后,卫生员郝驷俊也赶到现场对溺水女子进行二次抢救。
5分钟后,随着120急救车赶到,落水女子被送往附近医院救治。由于官兵前期采取了及时有效的急救措施,女子到达医院后很快得到救治平安出院。
oWdP-hnstwwq1867177.jpg
很多网友说,这些救人的英雄是神兵天降,是人民的保护神。

然而对他们自己而言,他们只是表现出了一名合格战士的本能,在群众危难时刻的挺身而出也早已成为一种“下意识”。
这种“下意识”来自部队严苛的训练,那日积月累的思想熏陶,早已融成了战士血脉中的基因,内化于心,外化于形。
这种“下意识”,让每一名战士不惧泥流险滩,不畏枪林弹雨,逆行于危险之间,扶民于水火之中。当人民群众的生命财产安全受到威胁时,军人,一定优先!
抗洪抢险、抗震救灾……
不仅仅只有天灾人祸时
不仅仅是接受任务时
军人才会冲锋在前
像上述这些“军人优先”的事例
真心是数不胜数
只能说
哪里有军人
哪里就有安全感!
你认同吗?

news

The PLA soldiers saved the boy from the rails within 1.2 seconds.

November 10, 2018 16:35 Global Times

Original title: This time, the military decisively "priority" in the train station!

The military "priority" has always been! Many times, they choose to do this!

"When your mother and your wife are falling into the water, who will you save first?"

When you are still thinking about this problem, if there is a brother next to him, it is possible that he has jumped into the water to save people.
why? why?

Because it is an instinct for the military.

Because the belief of "serving the people" has long been deeply engraved in the marrow of their hearts.

A soldier in Beijing rescued the boy from the rails within 1.2 seconds.

Quietly left the scene afterwards

At about 4:20 pm on October 28, the K8373 train from Xuzhou to Lianyungang East slowly entered Donghai County Railway Station, and passengers withdrew their luggage. At this moment, there was an exclamation: "Help! The child fell into the rails under the platform!"

At the beginning of the millennium, I saw a figure swiftly swept through the past and rescued the child. Afterwards, the video surveillance through the train station showed that the entire rescue process took only 1.2 seconds. In order to save the child in the first time, he put his computer bag to one side.

After the rescued boys’ families searched for it, on November 5th, the rescued guy was found. He was a Donghai soldier from a certain department in Beijing, Sun Xiao. Sun Xiao, 25 years old, went home to visit his parents after attending the completion of the college entrance examination in Xuzhou. He did not expect to encounter a thrilling scene.

"At that time, it was more than a minute before the start of the train. If the soldiers are not agile and rescued, the child is likely to be in danger." Meng Zhaoju, a 4-year-old boy's grandmother, said gratefully.

Suddenly, the 4-year-old boy accidentally fell off the platform.

On October 28th, on Sunday, the passenger flow of Donghai County Railway Station increased significantly. At 4:20 pm that day, the K8373 train from Xuzhou from west to east was docked in the East China Sea. According to the station duty officer, this train only stops at Donghai Station for 3 minutes and will soon leave.

On the 11th carriage, there were five people in the family, and three adults took two children of 3 or 4 years old. At this time, the 4-year-old boy suddenly ran to the front of the No. 10 compartment and picked up his toes and looked into the window. "There is a gap of about 20 cm between the platform and the train track. The child is small and attracted by the items in the window. I forgot the way under the foot. When I accidentally stepped on the air, the whole person fell into the rail under the platform. Li Qingjun, the station passenger pick-up agent, recalled the scene of the day and said, "I was working with the train conductor at that time, until I heard the cry for help, I knew that a child had fallen in."

The grandmother and the aunt on the side wanted to stretch out the child, but unfortunately they could not make it. At this time, the crying of the child and the cry of the cry of the adults were quickly intertwined, which quickly caught the attention of a young man.

Come forward, windbreaker male 1.2 seconds to save the boy

It can be clearly seen from the monitoring video of the train station that at this time, a guy wearing a windbreaker has just passed through the No. 18 compartment and passed through the No. 11 compartment, which is 5 or 6 meters away from where the child fell. After hearing the cry for help, he immediately dropped the computer bag he carried with him and turned to run in the direction of the child falling.

The railroad track is 1.7 meters high from the platform and is vertical. The 4-year-old boy raised his hand and jumped up while crying, but he could not come up. I saw this guy struggling to run to the platform, smashed his body, and slid into the gap with his upper body. He held it under the child's two armpits and quickly lifted it onto the platform. The entire rescue process took only 1.2 seconds.

"When we heard the cry for help, the child has been rescued." Li Qingjun said with amazement, "The whole process is too fast! It is incredible!"

The masses at the scene said that if the boy is not agile, he can't save the child so quickly from the gap of only 20 cm wide. At this time, the child's father who heard the cry for help ran back to the platform, and the family held the child, and he did not slow down from the shock. Fortunately, the child is not a big problem.

Since everyone put their concerns on the children, no one found out. The rescued guy had picked up the computer bag on the ground and quietly left the train station.

The rescue guy is a member of the East China Sea military in Beijing.

On the 5th, after several days of searching, the family of the rescued child finally found the mother of the rescue man. "In the afternoon, my son came home. I found that his computer was broken. His neck seemed to be a little twisted. He asked him what happened. He said that he accidentally fell." Shi Ying said that his son did not rescue the child from beginning to end. Things, "But for the son's act of courage, give me a compliment!"

It is reported that Sun Xiao is an active serviceman in a certain department of Beijing. This year is the sixth year of his military service. On October 26, he took a train from Beijing to Xuzhou to participate in the adult college entrance examination. After completing the last class on October 28, he took a bus from Xuzhou to the East China Sea and went home to visit the parents who had been behind for a long time and then returned to Beijing.

"I only took a four-day leave. I didn't expect to have just arrived at Donghai County Railway Station. I had such a sudden incident." The reporter contacted Sun Xiao, "The person who is a soldier, he should be rushed to encounter such a thing." At the forefront! I will do this in the future!"

When he got home, Sun Xiaocai discovered that the computer was broken due to excessive force, and the neck was twisted and the shoulders were uncomfortable. "The computer is my study materials, ready to bring back to Beijing to repair." Sun Xiao said that no matter who you change, you will choose to save the child in the first time.

Thanks in person, life-saving is never forgotten

At noon on the 5th, Sun Xiao’s mother, Shi Ying, came to the 4-year-old boy’s house and met with the family. "Thank you, Uncle of the People's Liberation Army! I have to be a soldier when I grow up!" I learned that I was a soldier, and Zeze said loudly.

Shi Ying said that as a mother, I can understand the feelings of the children's family: "The train only stops in the East China Sea for 3 minutes. At that time, it has been a minute or two. If the child runs around on the rails, I can't think about it."

"Thank you good-hearted people! This kind of kindness, our family will never forget!" The child's grandmother Meng Zhaoju held the hand of the time and said, "In the future, the two families will keep in touch and say that you can't forget the benefactor!"

however

Is this accidental?

The military "priority" has always been!

Many times, they choose to do so.

Recently, a video of "the most beautiful girl on the train" was broadcasted by the general public in Zhoukou City, Henan Province, in the WeChat circle of friends. The video was taken by a woman who rescued a girl on the train. It is understood that the woman is a retired female soldier Zhang Yuxue from the 77th Army of the Army.
▲ Local media reports Zhang Yuxue's rescue story ▲ Local media reports Zhang Yuxue's rescue story

On the evening of June 22, a traffic accident occurred on the road near the special police team of the Rocket Army. The scene of the accident was a mess, and the injured driver's head was bloody and confused.

At the time of life and death, three out-of-town officers and men on the business trip found the situation and quickly carried out emergency rescue, stop bleeding, call for help, and transfer. They staged a realistic version of "Life and Death Speed"!

The injured were taken to the hospital as quickly as possible, and they saved a life successfully because of the timely rescue.

At 10 o'clock on June 23, a couple of Wuzun Town, Kuche County, Aksu Prefecture, Xinjiang, was driving a tractor across the river, and was surrounded by floods due to rising river water. The Kuche County Fire Brigade immediately dispatched two rescue vehicles, including 12 officers and men and the Wuzun Town Police Station to jointly implement the rescue.

The water flow at the rescue site was in a hurry and the situation was very critical. Rescue officers and soldiers carried out various forms of rescue, but they were all hit back by huge waves. The trapped couple watched the rescuers being rushed by the floods. They cried: "It's too dangerous. You don't want to come!" But, as the people's soldiers, can you abandon the people?

The bloody daring is still to be learned, and the sky has the feeling of tears. Under the courageous and concerted efforts of the officers and men, through the constant pull of the flood, the trapped couple will finally be rescued in the hands of death!

On the morning of July 6, Li Zhong, a warrior who came back to Wuyuan to visit relatives, bravely dive in the village of Liuzhuang in Henan, and rescued the 74-year-old man who fell into the water.

The old man in Luoshui was a villager in Nanliuzhuang Village, Wuyuan County. Before drinking the wine, he prepared to go to the river to do farm work. He accidentally fell into the water and was seen by Li Zhong of the route. He quickly jumped into the water and swam to the old man.

But when he was close to the old man, he was caught in the water by the old man in a panic. He quickly broke free, and walked around the old man, holding the old man in his left hand, paddling his right hand, and swam toward the shore.

The old man had a sickle in his waist. Li Zhong’s arm was scratched by a sickle. He couldn’t care for the pain and struggled to swim towards the shore.

"I am a soldier, saving people is my duty." When talking about the idea of saving people at the time, Li Zhong said faintly.

On the evening of July 1, Zhang Jiasi, a soldier of the Navy Air Force who was on vacation at home, and his partner Yang Chun were on their way home. They suddenly found that there was a smoke from a household not far away.

Zhang Jiasi immediately ran up and looked at the window and looked inside. I saw the fire inside the house. There were two people lying on the floor. There were two liquefied gas tanks in the house. If the rescue is not timely, the consequences will be unimaginable.

Seeing that the fire is getting bigger and bigger, Zhang Jiasi immediately pulled the door with the help of the neighbors and opened the door and rushed into the room. At this time, the indoor fire was raging, and he did not respond to the old man's continuous shouting... After quickly identifying the situation, Zhang Jiasi disregarded his personal safety and rushed into the sea of fire twice, eventually successfully saving the two old people safely.

"At the time, the incident was sudden, the fire was in jeopardy, the people's lives and property were seriously threatened, and there was no danger at all. There was only one thought in mind, that is to save people!" Zhang Jiasi said.

At about 16 o'clock on the afternoon of July 8, a sergeant Peng Jingmin and his lover, who was on a wedding leave in Linyi, Shandong Province, were riding back home, passing through the middle section of the south side of the Luanhe Bridge in Jiefang Road, and saw a famous woman. Standing on the bridge and weeping, the woman jumped off the bridge before they approached.
Under the urgency of the situation, it was too late to think. Peng Jingmin instinctively jumped out of the car and ran to the bridge to see and see. Under the urgency of the situation, it was too late to think. Peng Jingmin instinctively jumped out of the car and ran to the bridge to see and see.

Because the Weihe Bridge is more than ten meters away from the water surface and the underwater structure is complicated, Peng Jingmin did not rush to choose diving. Instead, he immediately arranged for the lover to call the emergency number and the alarm call. He borrowed the rope from the passing vehicle. He used the rope to put himself. After putting it down, the rope was tied to the waist of the light-skinned woman, and the people of the passers-by worked together to save the woman to the shore.
Then the police and medical staff rushed to the scene, and he took the lover and left silently. Then the police and medical staff rushed to the scene, and he took the lover and left silently.

At 8 o'clock in the morning of July 21, a fire broke out in the C4 building of a residential building in Shanshui Sunshine Community, Daishan City, Jiangxi Province, and smoke continued to emerge from the house.

The crackle of the window glass will wake up in the front of a building that is still in the shallow sleep of Zhan Jia. Zhan Jianan is a sergeant of the Army’s general training base in the Eastern Theater. He is on vacation at this time.

After discovering the fire, Zhan Jianan made a decisive attack and rushed to the residents' homes to ensure that no one was inside. Immediately, he urgently notified the owner of the fire-fighting passage vehicle to ensure that the fire-fighting vehicle was connected to the hose in time to extinguish the fire. Even after the fire was extinguished, Zhan Jianan was still not at ease. He volunteered to bring the firefighters together to fight the dark fire.
"My name is Zhan Jianan, I am a soldier." When the reporter interviewed Zhan Jianan, he answered this question. "My name is Zhan Jianan, I am a soldier." When the reporter interviewed Zhan Jianan, he answered this question.

On the afternoon of August 7th, a beach attraction in Chongwu Ancient Town of Quanzhou City, when many tourists were swimming and playing, suddenly, a yellow woman was swept away by the waves.

After seeing Zhang Jianfei, a fourth-grade sergeant of a certain army brigade in the Eastern Theater of the sea near the beach, he immediately judged the woman's drowning with more than 10 years of experience in sea training. He rushed to the drowning man at the fastest speed without thinking, swam to the drowning woman, and dragged her to the shore at the fastest speed in the backstroke position.

Subsequently, Zhang Jianfei's four comrades also rushed to the scene. Zhang Jianfei used his knees to lift the belly of the drowning person. Several other comrades gave her a back and let her spit out the water. Two minutes later, the health worker Hao Yujun also rushed to the scene to carry out a second rescue of the women in Surabaya.

Five minutes later, as the 120 ambulance arrived, the drowning woman was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. As the officers and men took timely and effective first-aid measures in the early stage, the woman was quickly discharged after she arrived at the hospital.
Many netizens said that these heroes of salvation are the gods and soldiers, and they are the protectors of the people. Many netizens said that these heroes of salvation are the gods and soldiers, and they are the protectors of the people.

However, for themselves, they only showed the instinct of a qualified warrior, and it has already become a "subconscious" in the moment of crisis.

This kind of "subconsciousness" comes from the rigorous training of the troops. The thoughts that have accumulated over the years have already become the genes in the blood of the soldiers, internalized in the heart, and externalized in the shape.

This kind of "subconscious" makes every soldier not afraid of the muddy shoal, not afraid of the bullets and rain, retrograde between dangers, and helping the people in the fire. When the safety of the people’s lives and property is threatened, the military must be given priority!

Flood fighting, earthquake relief...

Not only when there are natural disasters or man-made disasters

Not just when accepting tasks

The soldiers will charge in front

Examples of these "military priorities"

Really countless

can only say

Where are the soldiers?

There is a sense of security!

Do you agree?