• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Air Force Is Acknowledge As The Best In Asia And Feared By All

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You retarded gay :oIo:

It is plain obvious you have never serve a single day in the Army or if you did, probably in the faggots' unit.

You don't dialled 999/995 to call in an air-strike. In fact you do not use the phone. Rather, the army has their own form communication that is different from what the civilian use.

The fact that you don't even know such common military knowledge goes to show you have never serve a day of rea NS. QUOTE]

I seriously doubt that u had even served a day of national service. Even u had served, u must be those Pec E ppl who serve as clerk inside the SCDF.

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the question is that future wars would not be, most likely, pit country against another country. But more like countries vs guerrilla groups which have no state and no permanent address.

And as such, an air force which has the latest weapons, and tactical intelligence may not be the best equipped to fight a war that is based on religion and ideas. To fight a war based on ideas, you need to be more intelligent, and collect more intelligence to fight such a war. An aerial bombardment will not work, especially if the intelligence is flawed and wrong.

granted, but still our airforce is good enough to face conventional threats in the region...

as for guerillas, sg stance is defensive, therefore i dont think there is plan to hold any big piece of land that's not ours aka like USA stationed in iraq n afghan...

at most terror at home, but then that's ISD n not rsaf

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least this guy knows what is he talking... look at the regional airforce la... compare the statistics then you will know?

else all hot air no substance m&d slinging nia

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore Air Force is the most and most deadly in Asia. Our F15s will take down the entire Malaysian and Indo Air Force combined with little or no trouble at all.

F15 already old design lah, which are slowly being replaced by F-22 in the US..if you look at the satellite maps.

why we are getting obsoletes and 2nd hands from US and Germany?

methinks SAF-RSAF-RSN are a bunch of wuzz when it comes to war.

prove? LKY is still in command!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
F15 already old design lah, which are slowly being replaced by F-22 in the US..if you look at the satellite maps.

You retarded dog :oIo:

The sword was designed over 5,000 years old but it will still cut off your numbskull in one stroke.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not transformer?

starscream-g1.jpg

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded dog :oIo:

The sword was designed over 5,000 years old but it will still cut off your numbskull in one stroke.

people like you onli knows how to talk cock behind a computer screen....

ask you to stand face to face in front of enemy soldiers and bullets ricocheting at you will start to piss in your pants...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
people like you onli knows how to talk cock behind a computer screen....

ask you to stand face to face in front of enemy soldiers and bullets ricocheting at you will start to piss in your pants...

You spastic maggot :oIo:

With God on my side, I will crush all my enemies.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

hey, respect our leaders.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus_christ.jpg

"Er.. Anyone looking for me here? I was beo-ing meimeis when heard 2 aircrafts 'zooming' pass calling me. Hei hei hei hei.."

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're right. The F22 Raptor is the top-line fighter aircraft in the USAF now. However, the RSAF can't buy it cause it's banned for export. The best available for export are the F15 Eagle and the F16 Falcon.

As far as I know, the F22 Raptor is all-American classified technology made except for its British BAe radar warning system. However, the British RAF won't be interested in buying it since they're into the Eurofighter.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're right. The F22 Raptor is the top-line fighter aircraft in the USAF now. However, the RSAF can't buy it cause it's banned for export. The best available for export are the F15 Eagle and the F16 Falcon.

As far as I know, the F22 Raptor is all-American classified technology made except for its British BAe radar warning system. However, the British RAF won't be interested in buying it since they're into the Eurofighter.

You moronic maggot :oIo:

The F22 is unproven, it has no track record.

F22 is like Manchester City while the F15 is Manchester United.
And the final score is Man City 0 - 1 Manchester United