• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SadLy, scandaL seLLs; sorry it's not poLitics..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just Look into the viewerships' at Sammy's, when CS vs NBG was at it's heLm; they'd hit the 10k+
views once and consistentLy so..:wink:
SadLy for our run up to this BE; at best i noticed was a paLtry 3k+ hits at best..:cool:
What signaL does it sends ?..sinkies are not keen into PoLitics; but are damned kaypoh when it comes to scandaLs !..:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you start a thread saying you have herpes, I'm sure the thread can also hit 10k views :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just Look into the viewerships' at Sammy's, when CS vs NBG was at it's heLm; they'd hit the 10k+
SadLy for our run up to this BE; at best i noticed was a paLtry 3k+ hits at best..:cool:
What signaL does it sends ?..sinkies are not keen into PoLitics; but are damned kaypoh when it comes to scandaLs !..:biggrin:

You not happy can fuck off lor, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you fish cheebye! Have some respect for the dead! Your mother Lao cheebye!

The recent sex scandals were also political in nature.
I do not want to be another stupid Kopi to engage you into another furore..but i wiLL remember your words..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't know about 3k or 10k viewership. but i know everyday, it's the same old 50-70 regulars posting here. :o

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

that's why they are a good distraction

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 6 in this thread now. Can you name the other same old 44-64 regulars? :biggrin:

you have to believe me.

don't you think that everyday for years, you see the same old nicks talk cock and kpkb about the same old shit here ?

for some posts. when i see the content. i know who posted already. don't even need to see the nick. :biggrin:

PooBorKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to believe me.

don't you think that everyday for years, you see the same old nicks talk cock and kpkb about the same old shit here ?

for some posts. when i see the content. i know who posted already. don't even need to see the nick. :biggrin:

Make a guess who am I? :eek:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Sinkie are a selfish indifferent lot of bastards that heck care, who will chart their future and their children's children.

They are made daft and had been this way for more than 40 over years.

Most stayed in public housing. And have you seen the 'look' of these ppl?

They have the same ' bo chap' look on their faces who cared only of their own immediate needs.

Gives the PAP a much easier time to govern them this way.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to believe me.

I never say I don't believe you. :biggrin: