• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad....Did PAP Bad Policies Cause This?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what about suicide cases in NZ, Australia, Norway, Sweden etc. Are they caused by bad policies too or are governments in these countries absolved of all blame when it comes to people killing themselves?

Other countries are not SG. I am talking abt suicide rate in SG and pap bad policies.

i dont see the relevance to compare SG suicide rates to USA or Aus or Denmark
s

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The civil service works this way. Not possible for work to be evenly distributed. The busy police investigators will jaw their cases. As long as not too 'daring' this is acceptable. The CBLs will create unnecessary work to keep themselves busy. Some are good actors. They will pile their completed files on their table and cheek cho loke kio when supervisor steps in. Unethical and dishonest? You decide.

i always take official PAP figures with some scepticism. Do you believe that HDB flats are subsidised? Do you believe that health care at polyclinics are subsidised?

Do you believe that we have 450,000 Singaporeans who are above 65?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard Central was one of the most notorious and the Inspectors, ASPs were very overworked

Not only Insps and ASPs. All IOs in land divs are overworked. It is a known fact that Central and Tanglin kena the worst. They are know as Alpha and Echo. A&E stands for Accident & Emergency.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha! Crime rates keep dropping year after year when population increases? Knna, phien gi na si bo?

Good point. I wonder how MHS and SPF have the audacity to make such ridiculous assertions.

no wonder more singaporeans are not trusting them.

and the pap wonders why singaporeans are angry with the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only Insps and ASPs. All IOs in land divs are overworked. It is a known fact that Central and Tanglin kena the worst. They are know as Alpha and Echo. A&E stands for Accident & Emergency.

hahaha..thanks for the insight.

Police moral must be low.

and with AETOs and CISCO trying to be regular police officers, the status and respect of Singaporeans for Police Officers will plummet

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is quite revealing for CP Ng to tell the COI that he is short of Police Officers. Something must have gone grossly wrong for the CP to have to turned to the COI. What happened to regular Police Manpower Review Exercises?

It was a desperate move by Joo Hee. On hindsight, foolish of him. Was the manpower shortage only exposed coz of the riot? Were there earlier papers put up asking for more manpower? If so, which scholar rejected the papers? There is a police dept known as Planning & Organization Dept. Always headed by scholars. What happened?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can assure you it is exactly the same in the private sector.

Fair enough. But in the private sector where profit margin is key, those CBLs will be exposed in a matter of time. Not so in the civil service. $$$$$$ is never a problem. No competition too.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a desperate move by Joo Hee. On hindsight, foolish of him. Was the manpower shortage only exposed coz of the riot? Were there earlier papers put up asking for more manpower? If so, which scholar rejected the papers? There is a police dept known as Planning & Organization Dept. Always headed by scholars. What happened?

Yes.

NJH is the CP. It shows chaos in SPF and MHA and reflects badly on TCH and NJH

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for the insight

not surprising as whatever they investigate are probably confidential

Nothing confidential in their cases. Nothing sensitive too.

Look at their set-up. The only cases which they cant control are murder cases but how many in a year? The rest are 'controllable.'
Controllable means you decide when you want to busy yourself. Cases in the land divs are all beyond the I0s' control. They are overwhelmed.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing confidential in their cases. Nothing sensitive too.

Look at their set-up. The only cases which they cant control are murder cases but how many in a year? The rest are 'controllable.'
Controllable means you decide when you want to busy yourself. Cases in the land divs are all beyond the I0s' control. They are overwhelmed.

ic...................