• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S$500 fine for illegal Cigarettes

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just calling a spade a spade although the thread starter has filed a complaint against me. It's OK, I am sure smokers hate to be reminded of their addiction. I will keep off the foul language but the message is the same.

Instead of bitching about price increases etc, use this as extra motivatin to stop smoking. And of course never buy contraband.

loafer73

Alfrescian
Loyal
to smoke, is a personal choice. don't we often talk about freedom?

just like when i drive, i don't bitch about the petrol price. when i smoke, i won't to.

i don't hate pple who hate smokers. but i wish for a more peaceful world with lesser extremist. i do my best not to contaminate the rest. peace. :biggrin:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
to smoke, is a personal choice. don't we often talk about freedom?

No offence, but I feel that such a choice is illusory when one is addicted. Nobody choose to be addicted and once addicted, the choice to quit is very limited and constrained. That's Addiction 101.