• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S$500 fine for illegal Cigarettes

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
One packet of ciga wont kena hehe :wink:

yo bro, i kenna before lor...

that time only 1 pkt open one somemore, lucky that time only fine $100 lah.. better don't play play with them ah..the fellow tell me, 1 stick also cannot hor...

then again sometimes you show them, the keep quiet..what the hell?? anyway now i give up smoking m'sia cigs liao.. buy my own from singapore when i go overseas.. hee hee:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Few mths ago, i declare 1 open pkt at Airport... Ok leh... so custom got double std or i luckly met a goot mood officer? :confused:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greatest thing PAP has ever done. I think 500 still too little. Should be 1000 per pack. No money don't smoke lah. Smokers are stupid.

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few mths ago, i declare 1 open pkt at Airport... Ok leh... so custom got double std or i luckly met a goot mood officer? :confused:

they will tell you they random check one lor, then with their profiling, they see if need to check you or not lor.

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal

like i say in my b4, go declare one open pack, normally they let u go... if u dun declare it a diff story liao lor...

Bika said:
then again sometimes you show them, the keep quiet..what the hell?? anyway now i give up smoking m'sia cigs liao.. buy my own from singapore when i go overseas.. hee hee

fyi, if u buy spore cig go oversea, cums back still must declare... still subject to fine if u fail to declare them!!

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya so hard for what??? now now no smoke ciggy liao, i smoke 'ang hoon' liao keke:smile:

nowaday some shops selling those empty cig sticks,you can buy 'ang hoon' and then stuff in into those empty cig sticks and you will have a normal looking cig,no need to use those papers and roll.

but i believe still will have some who will take the risk of either buying or selling it. profits margin is quite high and very cheap.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they will tell you they random check one lor, then with their profiling, they see if need to check you or not lor.

So... depend on ur look? Lidat i die leow...:biggrin:

Aiya so hard for what??? now now no smoke ciggy liao, i smoke 'ang hoon' liao keke:smile:

Ang hoon oso hoon... Lagi jilat can oni bring in 3939 strand of tobacco... no more no less... n u hav 2 count em in front of custom...:p

like i say in my b4, go declare one open pack, normally they let u go... if u dun declare it a diff story liao lor...

fyi, if u buy spore cig go oversea, cums back still must declare... still subject to fine if u fail to declare them!!

Go out usually no problem... It coming back... c heng sway... my coll aw buy 1 carton when flying out of sg and cum bk with a few pack left over... cnot and nv declare 10+ yrs leow no problem... not tat i bad heart but it jus a matter of time he gonna get it...:biggrin:

gamester74

They spot chk the ciggy box and pick few ciggy and seem to stare hard at the filter... I think changing the box doesn't help coz they are able to identify illegal ciggy by looking at the filter??(

some cig like marlboro's filter is different, legal ones got less white spot, illegal got more, think that's how the custom officers differentiate the cigs

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some cig like marlboro's filter is different, legal ones got less white spot, illegal got more, think that's how the custom officers differentiate the cigs

OIC tks 4 the info. I really miss Philippines... Marlboro taste better and 10x cheaper then SG... Haizz...:(:biggrin:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter how they want to fine. As long as you know how to hide, the rest will be taken care off.

As they say, "do what you want, but do not get caught." :smile:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a bunch of losers. Fretting over expensive cancer sticks and comparing which ones are tastier! Dumb fucks, dumb to get addicted and dumber to not even try to quit.

Many have successfully stop smoking, why not you? Typical loser Sinkies.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow...
at the other "side" ,
with the word dumb fucks and a bunch of losers , u will kana (m) in 1 day....
aniway..........
arent u a loser too that ur comments will fall (had fallen) to deaf ears?

What a bunch of losers. Fretting over expensive cancer sticks and comparing which ones are tastier! Dumb fucks, dumb to get addicted and dumber to not even try to quit.

Many have successfully stop smoking, why not you? Typical loser Sinkies.