• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S’porean businessman gunned down execution-style in popular Philippine resort town

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I frankly don't see the appeal of pinoy-land at all. I was outstationed there often during my early working days and I find the food there appalling. It's just like Burmese food, 难看又难吃!
Yep Peenoise food is the worse. I can only eat 3 items. The longanisa, pancit, and lechon. But the saving grace is that country got a lot of chinese restaurants for those chinese peenoise.