• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rumour in NUS....

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder PAP scared lah.

i got one atb frd in nus
she say that a lot of ah tiong is monitering the sun yu case very closely
she heard rumour that if sun yu is sack
some ah tiong who is she thinks good frds of sun yu might might trouble or protest at the school admin office....
wah......
no wonder pappies dun wanna offend him, and rather that offending us dogs.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/i-got-one-atb-frd-nus-3620269-5.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs could protest in large groups without permit or police's permission...

Falungong protests (2006)

2006-7-18-singapore.jpg

2006-05-13-2006-5-9-singapore-01.jpg

2006-05-13-2006-5-9-singapore-02.jpg

..and yet when CSJ and his sister did it, the police pounced on his ass.

photo.cms

arrest.jpg

pic-651d.jpg

----------------------------

r

ONE CUNTRY, TWO SETS OF LAWS

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. chiney dogs are some protected specimens mah.
3. you definitely cannot find them at the spca.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, a protest on campus.

I suppose Sg got to rely on foreigners to make it a real campus. Can't depend on local born, NS trained to do what Uni students should do.

Cheers!

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/i-got-one-atb-frd-nus-3620269-5.html

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its sad to see how far we've deteriorated.

First it was Contemplacion, the murderous maid they hung. They did not expect the backlash from Philipines was so enormous, till today we have never hung another Indon or Pinoy maids.

Then it was Michael Fay. Talented at vandalising. Court gave him some holiday time and a few strokes. The critism from western media was horrendous. They called us barbaric. Even Bill Clinton waded in to reduce the number of strokes. We never recovered from that. I do not know of any westerner who got the cane after that. I don't think there is any. We even degenerated further. I cannot remember a western citizen that was hanged the past 30 years.

And now ithas come to the common insult. PRC students calling us dogs and we turn the other cheek.

I do not know how much lower can our pride go? How much longer will we be bullied? At the end of the day, why do we have the SAF at all?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, a protest on campus.

I suppose Sg got to rely on foreigners to make it a real campus. Can't depend on local born, NS trained to do what Uni students should do.

Cheers!

I recalled many yrs ago when NUSSU organised a silent protest where everyone wears black ribbon to protest against fee hikes. Tony tan was called out to settle the matter.

I dun think those Chinese would really make any form of open protest, cause if they do, they face deportation and going home in this manner means losing face and possible career.

Not a wise move

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

AT can protest all they want and no problem want lah.

you think nus will really send this ah tiong back home? they'll have alot to answer to their pappy master.