• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ASIA HOTEL BANGKOK - one of the most haunted hotels in Thailand

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
VARIOUS S'POREANS RECOUNT ON EERIE ENCOUNTERS AT ASIA HOTEL BANGKOK
singaporeuncensored.com

asiashotels-1024x538.png

Various Singaporeans have recently posted on Facebook after having creepy encounters at a hotel in Bangkok. The hotel in question is Asia Hotel. Asia Hotel in Bangkok is believed to be one of the most haunted hotels in Thailand. Apart from its general spooky and misty atmosphere, some guests have reported hearing crying sounds coming out of the bathrooms, feeling someone touching them when they sleep or seeing strange apparitions wandering around.

Guests have also woken up to see ghostly figures sitting on the sofa staring at them, only to vanish into thin air moments later.

Here are a few stories that were posted on Facebook by fellow Singporeans.

“Sharing a story from my ex boss again. Yes, he has many encounters. Many years ago, he went to Bangkok for a business trip. He put up in Asia Hotel which is a popular hotel among Singaporeans. Ok, I do know the history of the hotel. To what I understand, this hotel has an old and new wing so I do not know which block he put up at. Might be the old one since it was years ago. His room is on the 7th floor. Before his departure, his late mum had went to the temple and pass him a buddha encapsulated in a capsule to bring for the trip. As he is a Christian, he wanted to reject but he doesn’t want to disappoint his mum so he just brought with him.

Everything looks fine until one day after his shower. He came out of the bathroom and started to blow dry his hair in front of the mirror. The mirror is just in front of the bed so naturally what you see is the bed in the reflection. While blowing his hair, he saw in the reflection a young girl was sitting on the bed looking very troubled. The girl look just like a normal human but he is staying alone. He turn around to check who is it and there isn’t anyone sitting there. He turn back and look into the mirror and there she was sitting on the bed. He got afraid and started to grab his clothing etc and dash out of the room. When he reach the lobby, he realised that the buddha which he kept in the pocket of one of his garment broke into half inside the capsule. It’s impossible because the capsule is very hard. When he return to Singapore. He told his mum and his mum checked with the temple. She was told that the buddha had block the spirit for my boss and usually young spirits are coming for lives.” – Julian Lim

“When I traveled first time to Bangkok many years ago I booked Asia Hotel. I could feel the hotel was very old and dim. The furniture in the room very old. My boy fall sick n in fever and vomit once inside the room. It was only after I back to Singapore then I know this hotel is haunted and I guess it has something to do with my boy sickness.” – Daniel Lim

“My ex and I went to bkk for a 2days 3nights getaway and we opted for this hotel cos its cheap and close to mrt station and many singaporeans and malaysians like to stay there. we were given this corner room at the end of the corridor. when we entered the room, we did not feel anything at all. we even have sex in the room that afternoon. the next morning i was lying in bed facing my ex bf with my back facing the window. the curtains were drawn and it was daybreak. my eyes were already opened looking at my ex still sleeping.

suddenly, i felt the portion of the mattress behind me sank in. it was so obvious because i could feel my back san in a little with the mattress as if someone just sat behind me and put a hand on my arm. i was so frightened and i remembered that i started to chant a buddhlst chant and then i gathered my courage and turn around violently to face my fear. i did not see anything but i knew that was for real.
for all who encounter unfriendly spirits, i recommend you memorise some prayers or chants because such spirits get annoyed when human beings start to focus their minds on something powerful. apparently, our bodies throw off sparks of white light when we chant or pray and this should annoy the hell out of them!” – Michelle Heng

“on the 1st night. pple who stay at asia hotel will know. they use those dim orangy lights through the whole hotel. the toilet was quite dim too. when i was washing my face at the basin, when i lift up my head i saw a man’s face right beside mine on the mirror. it was gone within spilt seconds so i thot might be my wrong vision and continue to take my shower. i didnt tell my frds abt it as i dun wan to spoil their mood or over-reacting.

its until 2nd night when we have our dinner. my frds who were stayin at the room next to us told us that they saw black shadowe flashin pass and hear murmurings when they are in their room. so in the end 4 of end up sleeping in our room on the 2nd night. i still not tell them wat i saw at the toliet. it was a wrong decision to move to our room. the feeling when u walk into their room and ours is totally diff. we feel very cosy when entering their room. but our room have that “unoccupied smell” and a pressure when we enter.

before we when back to the hotel, my frd who was stayin with me keep complain she was very sleepy n tired but the weird things is that. once she is back to our room. she just couldnt sleep. while i was sleeping that night, i feel that something was “touching” up and down my body. but to keep calm i told myself its my blood flowing. until the final strike. i start hearing knock sounds from the end of our beds where we put our lagguage. the knock sound keep occuring until i finally cant take it. i wake my frds up who were already sleepin like dead logs. i went forward to check. its the sound make by the handle of my lagguage. when the handle is lifted up, once release it will have the knockin sound.

i told them somethings wrong. without asking much, we rush down to the lobby to request for a change of room. but the reception told us the hotel was already fully book at the moment. Then we realise they might have gave us those “special rooms” becos we insisted of stayin at asia hotel. we stay at the lobby until morning. its the 1st time we encounter such incident. we realise there is a statue of four-face buddha just outside the hotel. there the story continues….

we when back to my room n move all our stuff to the next room. we have our half day city tour on the 3rd day. we told our guide wat happen. his reply is “asia STILL have?”. he told us that it shouldnt happen after they have the statue of four-face buddha there. ” – iLoveCars

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
This place is super creepy.
Remember years ago when I went there for a rush biz trip & some idiot booked this hotel for me. Toilet was dark. Room was dark & facing ac vents on a roof. Goosebumps keep standing while in room all alone.
Just don't feel at ease in the room.
Not even 1hr there, called Westin Sukhumvit, got me a suite & checked out straight away. No issues or discomfort of any sort after. Never again. This place is BANNED for me & my family.

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
This place is super creepy.
Remember years ago when I went there for a rush biz trip & some idiot booked this hotel for me. Toilet was dark. Room was dark & facing ac vents on a roof. Goosebumps keep standing while in room all alone.
Just don't feel at ease in the room.
Not even 1hr there, called Westin Sukhumvit, got me a suite & checked out straight away. No issues or discomfort of any sort after. Never again. This place is BANNED for me & my family.

Asia hotel to westin sukhumvit is a big jump in prices leh

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Travelmyth™

Haunted Hotels in Bangkok

3 HOTELS IN AND AROUND BANGKOK

Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom, an IHG Hotel

It is said that in the old wing of the hotel, the ghost of a woman with long black hair and that of a child have been seen running around the corridors. Some guests have also reported seeing the child standing right next to their bed upon waking up. So, if you want to have a tranquil vacation, make sure you book a room in the new wing.

Asia Hotel Bangkok

Asia Hotel in Bangkok is believed to be one of the most haunted hotels in Thailand. Apart from its general spooky and misty atmosphere, some guests have reported hearing crying sounds coming out of the bathrooms, feeling someone touching them when they sleep or seeing strange apparitions wandering around.

First Hotel Bangkok

Ever since a fire broke out in the hotel in 1988 in which 13 people died and 36 were injured, many guests have reported seeing apparitions around the hotel's premises. It has also been said that the body of a famous Singaporean singer, Shi Ni, was found burned beyond recognition in the hotel's nightclub.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe there's a spirit l8ngering around her wherever she goes, hence the hearing of knocking sounds, whistling and recently, talking in walls.

knn

rast time i worked in a building along clemenceau ave.
after i Leesigned, the building manager told me that rong ago
two floors in this building was used as a mortuary
my hair stood up
but nothing happened during the years i worked there

but, it was frightening to learn about it

knn

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always put a pair of sandals or shoes that u wear beside your bed with one side inverted up when you're sleeping in a hotel room...
It will thwart away evil spirits!

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asia hotel to westin sukhumvit is a big jump in prices leh
I am very familiar with that place. I usually stay either Westin or Shang which is just across the road of each other when I'm there. Like I said, some IDIOT, not my secretary, booked that dump for me :cautious:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
file-20211026-13-c04axm.jpg

Maybe there's a spirit l8ngering around her wherever she goes, hence the hearing of knocking sounds, whistling and recently, talking in walls.
You Ccb Malaysian criminals did evil to me smearing me a slut whore mistress for years until now resulting in all these non stop harassment got the cheek to act innocent and blame it on ghosts pretend don’t know I have said clearly before there are thousands of audio recordings proving all those knocks are real - not in my head like you keep repeating - and able to be recorded and sent to management office staff for their comment. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Ccb Malaysian criminals did evil to me smearing me a slut whore mistress for years until now resulting in all these non stop harassment got the cheek to act innocent and blame it on ghosts pretend don’t know I have said clearly before there are thousands of audio recordings proving all those knocks are real - not in my head like you keep repeating - and able to be recorded and sent to management office staff for their comment. Pui!
What kind of people do evil and pretend don’t know and tell lies to blame on ghosts? Human evil spirit indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take scissors cut off your labia lips. You fucking whore!!