• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rubbish

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think the Singapore military should procure cruise missiles?

I have told u repeatedly I am not yr enemy "kopisai". I am a different person. What's wrong with yr brain? Why r u persecuting me when I didn't even do anything to you?

Please back off!

You fucking bastard traitor,

Go give monkey fuck !
:oIo:

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Online harassment/bullying

You mentioned motherf**king, f**king with monkeys, etc.

You are obviously a immoral, depraved monster. I shudder when I contemplate your eternal punishment when GOD finally accomplished HIS divine plan for humanity. Please back off!

Shudder your mother phua chee bye ! :oIo:

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal

U lack proper upbringing! Maybe u should get yr parents to speak to a counselor! Or get them to speak to me. I need to find out yr family dynamics, what went wrong.. What created an insolent, unreasonable, disgusting and immoral person like you.

FYI, My real name is Matthew Lee, you can find me in Nanyang Polytechnic.

Fuck your mother's disgusting, rotting, immoral phua chee bye ! :oIo:

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal

u r a COWARD! U only dared to insult me from the anonymity of yr keyboard. Come to me in real life please, if you have the guts. If not, u have proven yourself to be a cowardly rat who scuttle into drain cervices under the cover of darkness.

After I meet you in real life, you will be sleeping in the intensive ward and thereafter, I will proceed to direct a few lorries of banglas to fuck your mother phua chee bye to appease the shit skins and assuage the grievous unfair treatment the pundeks receive from their employers. This will keep Little India safe and sound while your esteemed pappydogs can continue to hide in ambulances and claim credit for exercising restrain during unforeseen circumstances.

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: US to show off nuclear capability to North Korea

LOL. Now I'm not kopisai, i'm extremist instead. U r very confused. R u hearing voices?

This is what you will hear in your head that will echo into eternity:

uglyloser is a fucking retarded gaydog who loves to suck pappy dicks and derive economic benefits at the expense of honest citizens ! :oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

all these rubbished motherfuckers of this forum...

they will all come marching into this cesspool....one by one
cbbin bkt is already fucked
thugsin is already fucked
majullah is already fucked
josssticks is already fucked
i h p is already deadly fucked
brubec is already deadly fucked
all the motherfuckers and bullies already fucking dead!!!
more ghosts and demons will surface....just wait and see!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

all the motherfuckers and cowards...

they will all come marching into this cesspool....one by one
cbbin bkt is already fucked
thugsin is already fucked
majullah is already fucked
josssticks is already fucked
i h p is already deadly fucked
brubec is already deadly fucked
Jah is now fucked!!!
windsor is now fucked!! no balls to post only shoot aeroplanes!!
all the motherfuckers and bullies already fucking dead!!!
more ghosts and demons will surface....just wait and see!!!