• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim Parents Should Withdraw Their Child From MOE Schools

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do these mudslides religion schools teach practical life skills? Trade skills? Economics? Maths? Science? English? Plumbing? Electrician? Etc? Will these students find gainful employed in the private sector n earn a good livings for themselves n their families?
These schools teach the art of warfare. All the subjects you mentioned are included.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why don't these parents send themselves n their kids to paradise now? Go bedok reservoir? Why wait for natural causes which is decades away?
Because stupid doesn't understand that this life is a test.
You will be tested upon what you see, hear, encounter, and done on you. To see how your heart responds and how it manifests in what you respond by.
And like any examination or test, you fail utterly when you stand up tear the test paper to bits and refuse to do it.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do these mudslides religion schools teach practical life skills? Trade skills? Economics? Maths? Science? English? Plumbing? Electrician? Etc? Will these students find gainful employed in the private sector n earn a good livings for themselves n their families?
The religion schools are best for malay kids. No O level A level, through pass to islamic uni.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The religion schools are best for malay kids. No O level A level, through pass to islamic uni.
So what marketable skills does the person gain by going to Islamic university? Can become medical doctors? Nurse? Engineer? Or just be mudslime teacher?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds now realise that just because they have a minister for m&d affairs does not mean PAP will not fuck them.
I onewvfrom the start PAP sole intention is ethnic cleansing when china town was left unscathed but malay kampung land was seized to build more hdb's for Chinese immigrants. This calls for intifada.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I onewvfrom the start PAP sole intention is ethnic cleansing when china town was left unscathed but malay kampung land was seized to build more hdb's for Chinese immigrants. This calls for intifada.
why don't u go protest outside parliament house and walk your talk?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the MOE slides.
I don't know which slide (or slides) really requires the MOE to respond urgently.
The Concerned Parents are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
It doesn't matter what the slides say this or that. What matters is why create the slides in the first place. I suspect PAP want to lose the election purposely, they cannot run the country anymore. They are indirectly telling the people they dun want to do the job liao, destroy the whole party pls. they want to quit.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter what the slides say this or that. What matters is why create the slides in the first place. I suspect PAP want to lose the election purposely, they cannot run the country anymore. They are indirectly telling the people they dun want to do the job liao, destroy the whole party pls. they want to quit.

So what marketable skills does the person gain by going to Islamic university? Can become medical doctors? Nurse? Engineer? Or just be mudslime teacher?

After graduated from islamic uni, they can be imam or work for MUIS. In malaysia, SPM qualification can be imam. Pious muslims believe next life is more important than this life.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
After graduated from islamic uni, they can be imam or work for MUIS. In malaysia, SPM qualification can be imam. Pious muslims believe next life is more important than this life.
So tat means all mudslimes will becum imam. No Drs, no lawyers, no technicians, no cooks, no electricians etc...only depend on next generation mudslimes for donations etc...that is like the pap bureaucracy..no marketable skills

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
So tat means all mudslimes will becum imam. No Drs, no lawyers, no technicians, no cooks, no electricians etc...only depend on next generation mudslimes for donations etc...that is like the pap bureaucracy..no marketable skills

A few will be imams, the rest attended religion schools will be shielded from the toxic ideologies of infidel MOE. You think pinoys can replace them in the workforce?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few will be imams, the rest attended religion schools will be shielded from the toxic ideologies of infidel MOE. You think pinoys can replace them in the workforce?
Pinoys are the catholic m&ds..at least they won't halal this n tat..a much safer bet

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys are the catholic m&ds..at least they won't halal this n tat..a much safer bet

They are all Polynesians. Samoa is their primordial ancestral homeland. Discard that Abrahamic bullshit imported from the Middle East and embrace paganism and nature worship. Fisherman prays for gentle seas and a good catch. Farmer prays for good weather and a good harvest. Hunter prays for a good hunt and safety from wild animals. :cool:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are all Polynesians. Samoa is their primordial ancestral homeland. Discard that Abrahamic bullshit imported from the Middle East and embrace paganism and nature worship. Fisherman prays for gentle seas and a good catch. Farmer prays for good weather and a good harvest. Hunter prays for a good hunt and safety from wild animals. :cool:
As long as they are not mudslimes and demonic worshippers...it is fine by me

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malays are not polynesians. They would be better humans if they revert to their ancestral animism.

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also a victom of such oppression...

I am the direct desendant of first emperor of china. Hence china is my rightful property!

So NATO can help me reclaim my country?

Or i have to resort to shooting rockets into china like palestine?